戴佩妮 - 1999 - перевод текста песни на английский

1999 - 戴佩妮перевод на английский




1999
1999
1999那年将要毕业之际我做了一个决定
1999, when I was about to graduate, I made a decision,
决定要带著我的GUITAR到很远的地方去
To take my guitar and travel far away.
朋友听到这个消息之后都纷纷做出回应
When my friends heard this, they all responded with,
不断的给我鼓励
Endless encouragement.
给我提醒给我追逐的勇气
They gave me reminders, and the courage to pursue my dreams.
他们说虽然我的个性太过直率
They said that although my personality was too straightforward,
太过任性又不懂得掩饰情绪
Too willful, and I didn't know how to hide my emotions,
容易就伤了和气
It was easy to hurt feelings.
但是梦想若能成真是件很快乐的事情
But if my dream could come true, it would be a wonderful thing,
应该别顾虑太多
I shouldn't worry too much.
去跨越自己。GOODBYE
Surpass myself. GOODBYE,
MY ANGEL再见了天使的心
MY ANGEL, farewell my angel's heart.
我和我未知的梦要离开这里
My unknown dream and I are leaving here.
GOODBYE MY ANGEL
GOODBYE MY ANGEL,
再见了天使的心
Farewell my angel's heart.
我会带著一个答案回来这里
I will return here with an answer.
就在离家不久之后我的妈妈生了一场大病
Not long after I left home, my mother fell seriously ill,
但他们却企图隐瞒我
But they tried to hide it from me,
不让我担心。每次打电话回家的时候我妈妈总是哭泣
So I wouldn't worry. Every time I called home, my mother would cry.
别的通通一字不提
She didn't mention anything else,
只叫我多照顾自己
Just told me to take care of myself.
她说我一个人在外别总是粗心大意
She said that I was alone outside, so don't always be careless,
记得别挨饿记得休息别累坏自己
Remember not to go hungry, remember to rest, don't wear yourself out,
还说记得天气变冷时
And when the weather turns cold,
多加件外衣若想家的时候
Put on an extra coat. When you miss home,
就放声哭泣。GOODBYE
Just cry out loud. GOODBYE,
MY ANGEL再见了天使的心
MY ANGEL, farewell my angel's heart.
我和我未知的梦要离开这里
My unknown dream and I are leaving here.
GOODBYE MY ANGEL
GOODBYE MY ANGEL,
再见了天使的心
Farewell my angel's heart.
我会带著一个答案回来这里
I will return here with an answer.
回来这里 1999
Return here, 1999.
1999 回到那里
1999, return there.
口白: 在1999年的时候
Narration: In 1999,
我第一次带著这么多的行李离开我生长的地方
I took so much luggage with me for the first time and left my hometown.
还记得要飞的那一天并没有很多的朋友来送我
I remember that on the day I was flying, not many friends came to see me off,
因为我不喜欢送别的场面
Because I don't like the farewell scene,
也承受不了那种很舍不得的目光
And I can't bear the unbearable gaze.
当飞机起飞的那一瞬间
The moment the plane took off,
我心里有一种很深很深的感觉
I felt a very deep feeling in my heart,
感觉就像我离开了我的天堂
It felt like I had left my heaven,
离开了守护著我的天使而家就是天堂
Left the angel who was guarding me, because my home is heaven,
你们就是我的天使
You are my angels.
谢谢你们不管未来的路是怎样
Thank you. No matter what the future holds,
那一年有你们的支持 我想 我是幸运的
I was fortunate to have your support that year,





Авторы: PEI NI DAI


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.