戴愛玲 - 暗了,亮了 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 戴愛玲 - 暗了,亮了




暗了,亮了
Dark, Light
那時在無人巷弄 偷偷牽起了手
In a deserted alley that time, we secretly held hands
忽然聽見風吹草動
Suddenly, I heard the rustling of leaves
又緊張地放手
And anxiously let go
當時想緊緊相擁 偷偷輕吻酒窩
At that time, I wanted to hold you tight, to kiss your dimple
只能默默在門關上 之後
I could only do it silently after the door closed
現實像一把枷鎖
Reality is like a shackle
封住了咽喉 想掙脫
Choking my throat, I want to break free
生命有太多苦衷
Life has too many sorrows
微笑的背後 沒人懂
Behind the smile, no one understands
謊言是我最沉痛的溫柔
Lies are my most heartbreaking gentleness
天暗了我們相知相守
When it was dark, we knew and loved each other
天亮了扮擦肩而過
When it was light, we pretended to pass by each other
有心愛的人互相疼惜
With a loved one, we cherished each other
為什麼袂當有幸福
Why can't we be happy?
惦身邊做伊的家屬
To be by your side as your family
是一種平凡的願望
Is an ordinary wish
為什麼招來這多風雨
Why does it bring so much storm?
雨過了甘會看到太陽
Will we see the sun after the rain?
有愛的祝福
With the blessing of love
人海中萍水相逢
In the sea of people, we met by chance
總問候成家否
Always asking if we have a family
尷尬笑容輕輕帶過
Awkward smiles, I lightly glossed over it
緣份怎不好說
How can I say that fate is not good?
明明情已有獨鍾
It is clear that feelings are exclusive
愛那麼深厚 心停泊
Love is so deep, my heart has anchored
怎麼盼不到以後
How can I not look forward to the future?
能攜手共築一個夢
To join hands and build a dream
未來是我最難解的惶恐
The future is my most difficult fear
出走了相約到白首
We went out, promising to grow old together
回家了卻扮成朋友
We went home, but pretended to be friends
甲無愛的人互相勉強
With someone I don't love, we force each other
誰人說就會有幸福
Who says there will be happiness?
惦身邊做伊的家屬
To be by your side as your family
是一種平凡的願望
Is an ordinary wish
為什麼招來這多風雨
Why does it bring so much storm?
雨過了甘看會著太陽
Will we see the sun after the rain?
有愛的結果
With the result of love
燈暗了才看見星空
Only when the lights are out can I see the stars
燈亮了又扮成觀眾
When the lights are on, I pretend to be an audience
尚好的演員無人讚美
A good actor, no one praises
永遠扮一個十一哥
Always playing a supporting role
惦身邊做伊的家屬
To be by your side as your family
是心內最大的願望
Is my biggest wish
有一天甘會走過風雨
Will there be a day when we can walk through the storm?
在太陽下大方牽著手
To hold hands openly under the sun
不再只是夢
No longer just a dream





Авторы: Ricky Hsiao


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.