方力申 - 守謢神 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 方力申 - 守謢神




守謢神
Guardian Angel
記不起 陸運會中沖線狂奔 汗滴跌下前 誰贈我純白手巾
I can't remember who gave me a white handkerchief when I crossed the finish line at the school sports day, sweat dripping down my face.
記不起 冒著一雙膝痛得很 學踏雪屐時 誰曾來牽引
I can't remember who held my hand when I was learning to ski, my knees aching.
*我不知道你 原來從那天起已在鄰近
*I didn't know you were already close by that day.
我不知道 有個人暗中 做我守護神
I didn't know someone was secretly watching over me, my guardian angel.
有人知 沒人知 你仍在那雲上看 替這個平凡人費心
Someone knows, no one knows, you're still watching over me, caring for this ordinary person.
#為何從前那些 孤單的佳節 觀星的晚上 未伴著你安坐
#Why was I not with you during all those lonely holidays, gazing at the stars in the nights?
失覺如我 亦難過 未曾共你 月下漫步更多
I'm so upset that I've never walked with you under the moon.
不知幾多個 花開的季侯 回頭如同白過 那幾年春天 原本可跟你過
So many seasons of flowers have passed me by. Looking back, it's like they never happened. All those springs that I could have spent with you.
對不起 但是天生我大意得很 但願我熱情 遲來仍吸引
I'm sorry, but I'm naturally careless. I hope my passion will still attract you, even though it's late.
Repeat *,#
Repeat *,#
為何從前那些 孤單的佳節 觀星的晚上 未伴著你安坐
Why was I not with you during all those lonely holidays, gazing at the stars in the nights?
失覺如我 亦難過 未曾共你 月下漫步更多
I'm so upset that I've never walked with you under the moon.
不知幾多個 相戀好季侯 無人來提示我 你一言驚醒 才知統統錯過
So many good seasons for love have passed me by. No one told me until you said something, and now I realize I've missed everything.
那幾年春天 原本可跟你過
All those springs that I could have spent with you.





Авторы: Le Cheng Wu, Wei Wen Huang


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.