方力申 - 煩得可愛 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 方力申 - 煩得可愛




煩得可愛
Adorably Annoying
白日有瑣事來問我
You ask me about the trivial things during the day,
為著怨當日電話不多
Complaining about how I didn't call enough.
入夜有心事來問我
And at night, you come to me with your worries,
未問已知實在想找我
Even before you ask, I know you just want to be near me.
#嗌交那時 ByeBye
#When we fight, we say ByeBye,
最甜蜜時 ByeBye
When we're at our best, we say ByeBye,
似視像通訊未見面仍能知我去街
Like a video call, you can tell where I am even when we're not face-to-face.
姿態 抱著懷疑心態
With your attitude, you hold a skeptical mind,
志在提醒我別要越界#
Your goal is to remind me not to overstep my boundaries.#
*煩得精彩 常問我去邊
*You're adorably annoying, always asking where I am,
日夜交煎 實質關心我想點
Day and night, you're actually worried about what I'm thinking.
傻得精彩 圍住我的天
You're adorably silly, surrounding my world,
道行膚淺 未卜先知你想點*
Your superficial skills can't predict what you're thinking.*
特別愛質問誰做錯
You especially love to question who's wrong,
但是了解亦逐漸增多
But through it all, our understanding grows.
特別有幾夜沉默過
You've been unusually silent for a few nights,
實在怕給認定很囉嗦
I'm worried you'll think I'm too nagging.
Repeat #**
Repeat #**
ByeBye 最甜蜜時 ByeBye
ByeBye at our best, ByeBye






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.