方建明 feat. 彭敬慈, 鐘坤榮 & 陳少琪 - 四獄卒之歌 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 方建明 feat. 彭敬慈, 鐘坤榮 & 陳少琪 - 四獄卒之歌




四獄卒之歌
The Song of the Four Wardens
當你身處這裡 時間變得相當長
When you're here, time seems to stretch out for ages.
當你觀看這裡 難免用奇異眼光
When you look around, you can't help but stare in wonder.
不必恐懼驚慌 每分每秒我在旁
Don't be afraid or panicked, I'm by your side every second.
我會細心招呼 叫你愛上這監倉
I'll take good care of you, make you fall in love with this prison.
偷呃拐騙搶劫謀殺我都很在行
Stealing, cheating, deceiving, robbing, murdering, I'm good at it all.
監倉黑暗不見皇法實行逐個湯
The prison is dark, the law is not enforced, one soup at a time.
監躉不過監躉 人權有跟無一樣
Inmates are just inmates, human rights are just the same as having none.
玩弄極權遊戲 有四個"冇天裝"
Playing the game of totalitarianism, we are the four "lawless ones."
假使想要減免煩惱 現金速速磅
If you want to reduce your worries, cash in quickly.
親戚好友一切財富實行任我搶
Relatives, friends, all your wealth, I'll take it all.
煙酒鴉片參湯 有錢送到對號床
Cigarettes, alcohol, opium, soup, money will get you a numbered bed.
到了錢銀枯乾 就要改名叫Joe Yeung (遭殃)
When your money runs out, your name will be changed to Joe Yeung (suffering).
錢銀可以改變時間空間的印象
Oh, money can change the impression of time and space.
錢銀可以改變情況實毋用再講
Oh, money can change the situation, there's no need to say it again.
監躉不過監躉 人權有跟冇一樣
Oh, inmates are just inmates, human rights are just the same as having none.
玩弄極權遊戲 我地四個"冇天裝"
Playing the game of totalitarianism, we are the four "lawless ones."





Авторы: Poon Jazz, Yuen Leung Poon


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.