方玥 - 一條微信 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 方玥 - 一條微信




一條微信
A WeChat Message
留些滋味
Leaving some flavor
好让你以后能有的回味
So that you can have something to savor in the future
日子这么长没有我的陪伴
The days are so long without my company
你一眨眼就忘了 wu
You forget about me in the blink of an eye wu
反正你也没有多爱我 不是吗
You never loved me that much anyway, right?
说起来有点心酸
It's a bit sad to say
你有需要的时候
Only when you need something
才会想起我的存在
Do you remember that I exist
Wu
Wu
外面好像又下起了雨你在哪里
It seems like it's raining again outside, where are you?
反正不在这里
You're not here, that's for sure
你总是像鱼游来游去
You're always like a fish, swimming around
工作不太顺利连着心生病
Work isn't going well, even my heart is sick
想找你聊聊心
I wanted to talk to you about it
你总没空回我一条微信
But you never have time to reply to my WeChat messages
什么滋味
What kind of flavor
才在你世界值得被回味
Is worth savoring in your world?
留下点伤疤算是你的陪伴
Leaving a few scars is your way of keeping me company
在没有我的日子 wu
In the days without me wu
可是我舍不得你过的不好
But I can't bear to see you unhappy
很贱吧
How pathetic is that?
说起来有点心酸
It's a bit sad to say
我已经在爱恨纠缠中徘徊太久时间
I've been stuck in this cycle of love and hate for far too long
Wu
Wu
外面好像又下起了雨你在哪里
It seems like it's raining again outside, where are you?
反正不在这里
You're not here, that's for sure
你从不给我你的消息
You never give me any news of yourself
我的感受只是种自作多情
My feelings are just my own wishful thinking
尤其在你心里
Especially in your heart
你总随手删掉我的微信
You always delete my WeChat messages without a second thought
留些滋味
Leaving some flavor
好让我以后能有的回味
So that I can have something to savor in the future
留下点伤疤算是你的陪伴
Leaving a few scars is your way of keeping me company
在没有我的日子
In the days without me
你又会怎样呢
How will you cope?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.