曹格 - The Zoo of Hollywood - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 曹格 - The Zoo of Hollywood




The Zoo of Hollywood
The Zoo of Hollywood
如果能有翅膀 我想飛
If I could have wings, I would like to fly,
到另一個人生 轉一轉
To another life and take a turn,
有沒有 更簡單
Is there something simpler,
值得我乾脆的逃開
Worth me simply escaping?
如果給我一支筆 說明白
If I was given a pen to express myself,
我該是不應該 寫答案
I probably shouldn't write the answers,
這是我 沒有錯
This is me, there's no mistake,
而我卻多害怕坦白
But I am too afraid to confess,
太多的疑問任由它無解 太多的心聲誰要聽呢
Too many questions unanswered, too many heartbreaks for who to listen?
太多的難過就自己藏著 模仿沒天分
Too much sadness just kept to myself, imitating without any talent,
做自己的人 不被愛的人
To be myself yet unloved,
不好嗎 不好嗎
Is that so bad? Is that so bad?
如果生命是賽跑 我會闖
If life is a race, I will charge,
不屈像花綻放 極致漂亮
Unyielding, blooming like a flower, utterly beautiful,
這是我 就是我
This is me, just me,
依然是落敗的難堪
Yet still embarrassingly defeated,
太多的疑問任由它無解 太多的心聲誰要聽呢
Too many questions unanswered, too many heartbreaks for who to listen?
太多的難過就自己藏著 模仿沒天分
Too much sadness just kept to myself, imitating without any talent,
做自己的人 不被愛的人
To be myself yet unloved,
不好嗎
Is that so bad?
如果我是拳擊手 求勝負
If I were a boxer, seeking victory,
為名望和榮耀 勇敢的
For fame and glory, courageously,
這是我 還是我
This is me, or am I not me,
只是 我笑著放棄了
I just gave up with a laugh,
明天 想為自己活著
Tomorrow, I want to live for myself,






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.