曹軒賓 - 還記得嗎 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 曹軒賓 - 還記得嗎




還記得嗎
Do You Still Remember
林深處 安息著活在你心的人
In the depths of the forest, the one who lives in your heart rests
海這邊 又一年初夏傷城
On this side of the sea, another early summer hurts the city
雲之上 把留戀託付了風
Above the clouds, entrust your longing to the wind
那是我的念念不忘 你會聽到的回聲
That's my unforgettable echo you'll hear
我瞭解 有些傷口不去碰也疼
I understand, some wounds hurt even if you don't touch them
我期待 你不抗拒其他的可能
I hope you're open to other possibilities
我相信 只有你令我永恆
I believe only you make me eternal
才不會向天堂投奔 也不向地獄沉淪
I won't flee to heaven or sink to hell
還記得嗎 我微笑著說過的話
Do you remember the words I said with a smile?
還記得嗎 你流著淚的回答
Do you remember your tearful reply?
一言為定 用執著的愛 在每次輪回等
Promise me, with unwavering love, you'll wait for me in every cycle of life
任何的別離拆不散這緣份
No parting can break this bond
你說的 每個我都還代表著我們
You said, every 'we' still represents us
你做了 我來不及完整的夢
You lived the dreams I couldn't finish
你帶著 我留下舊東西的餘溫
You carry the warmth of my old things
想哭的時候背對世界轉身
When I want to cry, I turn away from the world
還記得嗎 我微笑著說過的話
Do you remember the words I said with a smile?
還記得嗎 你流著淚的回答
Do you remember your tearful reply?
一言為定 用執著的愛 在每次輪回等
Promise me, with unwavering love, you'll wait for me in every cycle of life
任何的別離拆不散這緣份
No parting can break this bond
還記得嗎 我用眼睛說過的話
Do you remember what I said with my eyes?
還記得嗎 你用親吻的回答
Do you remember your kiss in reply?
你是圖騰 烙在我的靈魂 再見怎會陌生
You're my totem, etched into my soul. How can we be strangers when we meet again?
下一次相遇 要以擁抱相認
The next time we meet, we'll embrace
世間的相遇 都是久別再重逢
Every meeting in this world is a long-awaited reunion





Авторы: Wen Ya (aka Wen Ya) Xu, Gi Hun Lim


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.