曹雅雯 - 小說 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 曹雅雯 - 小說




小說
Novel
Mon cœur est comme une bibliothèque
My heart is just like a library
Et tu es un roman
And you are a novel
Qui à écrit notre jeunesse?
Who wrote our youth?
Et qui est la rôle principale dans le roman?
And who is the main character of the novel?
我需要一種鼓勵一句再會
I need a kind of encouragement to say goodbye
綁好碎去的誓言放走後悔
Tie up the broken promise and let go of regret
咱講好的以後就留予以後
What we agreed will be left in the future.
毋聽話的珠淚毋通定定來阮兜
Don't listen to the restless tears. Don't come to me.
我需要一種奮鬥一塊石頭
I need a kind of struggle, a rock
掔破你送的美夢放走思戀
Break the dream you gave, let go of longing
咱失去的永遠就留予永遠
What we lost will forever be left in the past.
睡踮愛情的遺憾人人攏有幾項
Everyone has some regrets in their love
心是一個冊櫥你是一本小說
My heart is a bookshelf, you are a novel
咱的青春誰咧寫誰咧搬
Who wrote our youth and who is moving it?
你是一本無看完的小說
You are a novel that has not been finished
情份一段緣份一半
Half of the feelings, half of the fate
咱的未來雖然已經拆散
Although our future has been broken up
越頭時初初的美麗猶原無變化
The beautiful beginning hasn't changed when I look back.
一本無看完的小說
A novel that has not been finished
賰的一半敢有人伴
Half of the love, will someone accompany you
離合悲歡畫出人生的線
Parting and reunion, joy and sorrow draw the line of life.
青春茫茫誰徛佇遐看你佮我
Who is standing there in the vast youth, watching you and me?
一頁一頁一頁時間一直行
Page by page, time keeps going
一粒一粒一粒風沙一直割
Grain by grain, the wind and sand keep cutting
一字一字一字故事一直寫
Word by word, the story keeps being written
一場一場一場歲月的電影
Scene by scene, the movie of time
愛是一本無寫完的小說
Love is a novel that has not been finished.
孤單變成兩人的影
Loneliness becomes the shadow of two people
離合悲歡畫出人生的線
Parting and reunion, joy and sorrow draw the line of life.
青春茫茫誰徛佇遐看你佮我
Who is standing there in the vast youth, watching you and me?
若無分開結局是按怎莫問我
If there is no separation, what will the ending be? Don't ask me






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.