朱頭皮 - 挪威的木頭 (New Mix) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 朱頭皮 - 挪威的木頭 (New Mix)




挪威的木頭 (New Mix)
Norwegian Wood (New Mix)
你喜歡挪威的森林嗎 你喜歡伍佰唱的歌嗎
Do you like Norwegian Wood, darling? Do you like the songs by Wu Bai?
你喜歡村上春樹的書嗎 還有演電影
Do you like Haruki Murakami's books? And the movie adaptation, huh?
就一首披頭四的歌啊 就寫成小說賺到翻阿
It's just a Beatles song, turned into a novel, making a killing, huh?
又寫成歌曲聳到庫巴 電影在演個啥
Then turned into a song, shocking everyone, what's the movie even about?
約翰藍儂在搞啥東西 來個挪威來個森林有啥意義
What was John Lennon even doing? What's the meaning of Norwegian Wood?
故意寫得看不懂叫意境 寫得太白 就成了神....曲
Writing it obscurely and calling it artistic, if it's too straightforward, it becomes...a divine...song.
你小時候聽個披頭幹啥 你聽懂他們到底在唱啥
What were you listening to The Beatles for as a kid? Did you even understand what they were singing?
阿他們為何如此偉大 學他們寫歌吧
And why are they so great? Learn to write songs like them, huh?
阿後來我們慢慢長大 才知道挪威森林在寫啥
Then we gradually grew up and finally understood what Norwegian Wood was about.
阿本來就是挪威木頭 哪裡有森林阿
It was originally Norwegian wood, there's no forest at all.
村上春樹英文應該還好 日本人好像一般都不好
Murakami's English is probably okay, Japanese people's English is generally not so good.
日本的翻譯又快又厲害 只要會日文一切就大丈夫
Japanese translations are fast and amazing, as long as you know Japanese, everything's alright.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.