朱頭皮 - 給給自己的歌的歌 - перевод текста песни на английский

給給自己的歌的歌 - 朱頭皮перевод на английский




給給自己的歌的歌
A Song for My Own Song
聽了這麼多歌 是不是累了
Heard so many songs, darling, are you tired yet?
如果還要逼你從頭再聽一次 耳朵會不會骨折
If I make you listen again from the start, will your ears break?
人生總是難免起伏坎坎坷坷 或者 曲曲折折
Life's always full of ups and downs, twists and turns, you see.
要嘛就 "唱個《給自己的歌》
So either "Sing a 'Song for Myself'"
要嘛就 試看看那個... 你是我的小阿小...《忐忑》
Or try that... you're my little, little... "Tante"
人生好不容易活到五十幾何 有啥了不得
Made it to my fifties, sweetheart, what's the big deal?
有時像小柯偷死人骨頭退學了
Sometimes I'm like Little Ko, expelled for stealing bones.
有時像小小柯抽死人骨頭被抓了
Sometimes I'm like Tiny Ko, caught stealing bones, oh well.
有時像老柯常常說個啥死人骨頭搞啥鬼呢?
Sometimes I'm like Old Ko, always saying, "What's with these bones?"
說穿了 還不是「肚子餓不餓」「口渴不渴」
Truth is, it's all about "Are you hungry?" "Are you thirsty?"
有誰要找你去唱歌 給個兩三千
Anyone want me to sing, honey, for a couple thousand?
可不可 老婆這個禮拜跟你做了多少功課
Hey, how much homework did the wife give you this week?
小孩下個禮拜考哪一課 哪一科
What's the kid studying for next week's test, beautiful?
其實不暪您說 這個歌 根本其實大概是抄的
Actually, between you and me, this song is basically, uh, copied.
要不怎會 平白無故的 難過了起來
Why else would I be feeling so inexplicably sad, my love?
然而大夥都在 青菜嘛都聽得出來
But everyone can tell, it's all a mishmash.
東抓西扯 南腔北調 胡撇仔 亂亂塞 怎麼對自己交待
Bits and pieces, all mixed up, a real mess, how can I face myself?
聽了太多的歌 是好還是壞
Listening to so many songs, is it good or bad, dear?
難免不知不覺聽起來有點關係
It's hard not to hear the similarities sometimes.
害我 悲傷得不能自己... 阿不... 自已
Makes me so sad I can't even... uh... myself.
是致敬是反諷 是搞笑是諧擬
Is it homage, is it satire, is it comedy, is it parody, my dear?
各說各話 各有千秋 各司其職
Different strokes, different folks, each to their own.
各擁其主 各顯神通 各懷鬼胎 各適其適
Each has their master, each shows their skill, each with their secrets, each finds their place.
稍有雷同 沒有關係只要弄得好聽大家就服氣
A little similarity is fine, as long as it sounds good everyone's happy.
說是 傳承文化歷史 向大師致敬
Say it's "cultural heritage," paying homage to the masters.
最怕搞得莫名其妙 一不小心 就變了瞟竊 成了抄襲
Worst case, it's a mess, and accidentally becomes plagiarism, becomes copying.
所以咧 多花點時間 多花點錢
So, you know, spend a little more time, spend a little more money, sweetheart.
找葛萊美蕭設計設計 包裝包裝 提升水平
Get a Grammy Xiao to design it, package it, raise the bar.
愛音樂、玩音樂、搞音樂、搞死一堆人。
Love music, play music, make music, kill a bunch of people.
有理想、有夢想、有妄想,
Have ideals, have dreams, have delusions.
你咧肖想咧 你想都別想。
You're dreaming, honey, don't even think about it.
聽了愛了唱了這麼多歌
Listened to, loved, and sang so many songs.
聽了愛了唱了這麼多歌
Listened to, loved, and sang so many songs.
聽了愛了唱了這麼多歌
Listened to, loved, and sang so many songs.
啊啊啊
Ahhhh





Авторы: Tou Pi Zhu


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.