李健 - 雨後初晴 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 李健 - 雨後初晴




雨後初晴
First Light After the Rain
春風起時何處攔哪有湖水不受牽連
When the spring wind rises, where can it be stopped? Which lake is not affected?
你如細雨忽然來心生漣漪讓夢難安
You came like a drizzle, suddenly, creating ripples in my heart and disturbing my dreams.
還有誰像我一樣信奉著春風細雨
Who else believes in the spring breeze and drizzle like I do?
在夢裡尋找真實還信以為真
Seeking the truth in dreams, and believing it to be true.
我不在意世界多絢爛我只相信古老的情感
I don't care how colorful the world is, I only believe in ancient emotions.
你說我們相隔一生的距離眼看櫻花飛舞落了滿地
You said that we are a lifetime apart, watching the cherry blossoms dance and fall to the ground.
秋風起時又一年讓愛存放天地之間
When the autumn wind rises again, let love be stored between heaven and earth.
哪有湖水不惹漣漪萬千思念卻說再見
Which lake is not rippled? Myriads of thoughts, but we say goodbye.
還有誰像我一樣,信奉著秋來葉落
Who else believes in autumn leaves falling like I do?
你和我像在夢裡總信以為真
You and I are like in a dream, always believing it to be true.
我不在乎時間快或慢只求別衝刷記憶的容顏
I don't care how fast or slow time is, I just want it not to wash away the memories of your face.
你會出現在我想你的地方所謂永遠不過如此這般
You will appear where I miss you, that's what forever is.
我不在意世界多絢爛我只相信古老的情感
I don't care how colorful the world is, I only believe in ancient emotions.
你會出現在我想你的地方所謂永遠不過如此這般
You will appear where I miss you, that's what forever is.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.