Hacken Lee - Hao Xi Zhi Ren - 2008 Live - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Hacken Lee - Hao Xi Zhi Ren - 2008 Live




Hao Xi Zhi Ren - 2008 Live
Hao Xi Zhi Ren - 2008 Live
假若每天的清晨 能隨晨曦吻著你
If every morning I could kiss you with the dawn,
這生將多麼興奮 那歲月多美 Woo...
That life would be so exciting, that time so beautiful. Woo...
可是這滄桑的人 怎可有資格屬你
But how can this old man deserve you?
你那麼天真 真摯 那麼的美
You're so innocent, so sincere, so beautiful.
慣了每夜不羈和賣醉
I'm used to being unrestrained and drunk every night,
慣了每夜笙歌 逃避過往苦淚
Used to escaping my sorrow with revelry.
情共愛沒信心再度來追
I don't have the confidence to love again.
# 我怕只會累你 所以做戲
# I'm afraid I'll only hurt you, so I pretend,
狠狠的高聲說不喜歡你
Shout loudly that I don't like you.
走開好嗎 請你去吧
Please go away, leave me,
從來無留戀你
I've never cared about you.
我怕只會負你 故需演戲
I'm afraid I'll only let you down, so I have to act,
捨不得都必須要打發走你
I can't bear to send you away.
可否不要 把我再望
Please don't look at me anymore,
否則只可擁吻你 #
Or I'll have to kiss you. #
只願有真心的人 沿途全心愛護你
I only wish that someone with a true heart
與你一生把足印 印在一起 Woo...
Will cherish you all your life. Woo...
請讓這滄桑的人 安心去顛沛自棄
Please let this old man wander alone,
也許當千杯酒乾了 記不起你
Maybe when I've drunk a thousand cups, I'll forget you.
Repeat #
Repeat #
我怕只會負你 故需演戲
I'm afraid I'll only let you down, so I have to act,
一邊傷心一邊去打發走你
I'm heartbroken as I send you away.
可否不要 把我再望
Please don't look at me anymore,
否則怎可捨棄你
Or how can I let you go?





Авторы: Qi Hong He, Chun Keung Lam, Yu Chang


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.