李克勤 - 一生不變 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 李克勤 - 一生不變 (Live)




一生不變 (Live)
Unchanging for Life (Live)
一幽風飛散髮 披肩
A gentle breeze scatters your hair, flowing over your shoulders
眼裡散發一絲 恨怨
Resentment flickers in your eyes
像要告訴我 你此生不變
As if to tell me you'll never change
眉宇間刺痛匆匆暗閃
Between your brows, pain flashes past
憂憂戚戚循環 不斷
Sorrow and fear circulate endlessly
冷冷暖暖一片 茫然
Warmth and coldness mingle, a confusing mix
視線碰上你 怎不心軟
My gaze meets yours, how can I not feel pity?
唯有狠心再多講 講一遍
But I must be cruel and repeat myself:
蒼天不解恨怨 癡心愛侶仍難如願
Heaven doesn't understand our resentment, it's hard for true lovers to be together
分開雖不可改變 但更珍惜一刻目前
Though we must part, I'll cherish every moment we have left
可知分開越遠 心中對你更覺掛牽
Do you know that the farther we are apart, the more my heart aches for you?
可否知癡心一片 就算分開一生不變
Will you understand that my heart is yours, unchanging even when we're apart?
反反覆覆多次 失戀
Over and over, I've been heartbroken
進進退退想到 從前
Looking back and forth, thinking of the past
讓我再吻你 吻多一遍
Let me kiss you again, one last time
別了不知那一天 再相見
Farewell, I don't know when we'll meet again





Авторы: Peng, Yung Sung Fan, Kenny Chan, Kim Wo Jolland


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.