Hacken Lee - 弦續 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Hacken Lee - 弦續




弦續
String Continues
長笛被你廉價脱手在網店
You sold our flute on the internet for a cheap price.
勤力上進難再每晚聽古典
I can’t listen to classical music every night anymore because I’m busy improving myself.
他帶著豎琴移居了 住鹽湖城裡面
He moved to Salt Lake City with his harp.
需解散樂團難以避免
We’re going to have to disband the orchestra, it’s unavoidable.
忙著要迫妳子女考試八級琴再練
You’re busy pushing our children to pass their grade eight piano exams.
忘掉妳有過樂趣在妳大提琴發現
You’ve forgotten the joy you discovered with your cello.
深宵當我們播著那張同一樣紀念唱片
Late at night, we used to play that same commemorative record.
弦樂伴奏記憶彈著殘舊樂器隔空重聚又再見
The strings accompanied our memories as we played our old instruments again, reunited across the distance.
時間樂隊 成長伴侶
Our band is like a lifetime companion.
能團聚一晚塵封低音管再吹
We could all get together one night and dust off our bassoon and play.
入了早一拍哪位是誰 誰人慢了歸隊
Who was the one who came in early? Who was late?
無需過份尖鋭 回憶也為追求樂趣
We don’t need to be too sharp. It’s about finding joy in the memories.
離別了演奏廳社會裡要不停試煉
We left the concert hall, but we have to keep testing ourselves in society.
疲倦了看看合照逐個隊員來掛念
When we get tired, we look at photos and think about each member of the band.
敲響三角鈴你又記得同一幕震撼場面
The sound of the triangle bell reminds you of the same thrilling moment.
台上是你我他回復同樣位置角色純熟就似那一天
You, me, and him are on stage again, back in our familiar positions, playing expertly just like that day.
時間樂隊 成長伴侶
Our band is like a lifetime companion.
能團聚一晚忘記家中寶貝女
We could all get together one night and forget about our precious daughter.
入了早一拍哪位是誰 誰人慢了歸隊
Who was the one who came in early? Who was late?
無需過份尖鋭 回憶也為追求樂趣
We don’t need to be too sharp. It’s about finding joy in the memories.
有樂與哀喜與怒和離愁別緒
There’s joy, sorrow, anger, and the sadness of parting.
明日各自應付際遇各有各歸去
Tomorrow, each of us will have to deal with our own destiny, each going our own way.
時間樂隊 演奏下去
Our band will keep playing.
隨旋律走過年輕高低曲折之旅
We’ll follow the melody, through the ups and downs of our youth, on our journey.
命裡指揮棒會指著誰 誰人延續下句
Whose life will the conductor’s baton point to? Who will continue the next phrase?
人生有太多類 人生這樂章真的有趣
There are so many kinds of lives. This musical composition of life is truly interesting.





Авторы: Ruo Ning Lin, Edmond Tsang


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.