李克勤 - 舊生會 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 李克勤 - 舊生會 (Live)




舊生會 (Live)
Alumni Reunion (Live)
曾在校內的秘密場地 與你吻別過
We kissed goodbye once in the secret part of the campus,
曾為了你 自願走過課
and stood you up for class.
之後要再去補課
Then had to go to make up for lost time.
同學聚會竟撮合重遇 前事全部劃過
Our class reunion got us together again where old times fade away.
望你的笑臉動靜又同樣煽動我
Seeing you again stirred up old feelings.
可惜欠缺伴奏一起探戈
Too bad there’s no music so we can’t dance.
*曾一起手拖手卻變成分手
*We used to be together, but we broke up
熱熾火花燒光後難以白頭
The fire burned out, and it’s hard to grow old together.
人物有 場地有 緣份卻跟你沒有
The person and the place are still here, but fate had a different plan.
只要讓你愉快便夠 自願鬆手
I only need you to be happy, and I am willing to let you go.
就算始終很喜歡 也太難開口
I still love you, but it’s hard to tell you.
面對你有男朋友 我又怎麼跟他搏鬥
What can I do when you have a boyfriend?
其實我 從沒法接受放得低這女友*
The truth is I’ve never accepted giving you up.*
曾在校外的約會時候有 某某撞破
On a date near campus
然後個個合力將你我 關係世界性轉播
Someone saw us
前事現在不算話題後誰亦從未道破
And told everyone about us
但我偏嚮往舊日被人話你話我
I still think about the story
都不怕繼續要鬥膽拍拖
I am not afraid to fight for our love.
熱愛已不再擁有 舊愛的本份誰想安守
I can’t have you anymore,
不想再配合你 扮自然當密友
I don’t want to be friends.
閒話然後無話 想兜圈遠走
I want to run away
同學聚會想你亦無助 也怕有罪過
I don’t want to go to the class reunion,
還擰轉背 避開了你 可避免了貨比貨
I have to avoid you.
如若日後婚禮的那天 其實無謂預我
I don’t need an invitation to your wedding,
耀眼的鑽戒未能送你 現我可以送甚麼
I have nothing to give you anymore.





Авторы: Ho Man Jacky Tse, Hacken Lee, Wen Lei


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.