Hacken Lee - 舊生會 - перевод текста песни на английский

舊生會 - 李克勤перевод на английский




舊生會
Alumni Association
曾在校內的秘密場地 與你吻別過
We used to kiss goodbye in a secret place on campus,
曾為了你 自願走過課
and I’d skip a class for you
之後要再去補課
and then have to make it up later.
同學聚會竟撮合重遇 前事全部劃過
At our class reunion, we met again. The past seemed to fade away,
望你的笑臉動靜又同樣煽動我
as I watched your beautiful face and felt my heart stir,
可惜欠缺伴奏一起探戈
but unfortunately, we didn’t have the music to dance the tango.
*曾一起手拖手卻變成分手
*We used to hold hands, but now we’re broken up.
熱熾火花燒光後難以白頭
The fiery flame has burned out, and we can’t grow old together.
人物有 場地有 緣份卻跟你沒有
The place is the same, the face is the same, but we don’t have a connection anymore.
只要讓你愉快便夠 自願鬆手
As long as I can make you happy, I’m willing to let you go.
就算始終很喜歡 也太難開口
Even though I still love you, it’s too hard to say,
面對你有男朋友 我又怎麼跟他搏鬥
and since you have a boyfriend, how can I fight him?
其實我 從沒法接受放得低這女友*
In fact, I’ve never been able to accept that you’re no longer my girlfriend.*
曾在校外的約會時候有 某某撞破
We used to date off-campus, and someone saw us,
然後個個合力將你我 關係世界性轉播
and then everyone spread the news about our relationship,
前事現在不算話題後誰亦從未道破
but these days, no one talks about that anymore.
但我偏嚮往舊日被人話你話我
But I long for the old days, when people gossiped about us.
都不怕繼續要鬥膽拍拖
I wasn’t afraid to keep dating you.
Repeat *
Repeat *
熱愛已不再擁有 舊愛的本份誰想安守
I don’t have the love that we used to have anymore. I don’t want to be just an old flame.
不想再配合你 扮自然當密友
I don’t want to pretend to be just friends with you.
閒話然後無話 想兜圈遠走
I want to talk to you, but I don’t know what to say.
Repeat *
Repeat *
同學聚會想你亦無助 也怕有罪過
Even if I go to our class reunion, I won’t be able to help but feel sad.
還擰轉背 避開了你 可避免了貨比貨
I’ll turn away because I don’t want to compare myself to him.
如若日後婚禮的那天 其實無謂預我
If and when you get married, don’t bother inviting me.
耀眼的鑽戒未能送你 現我可以送甚麼
You can’t give me the engagement ring you’re dreaming about.





Авторы: Ho Man Jacky Tse, Hacken Lee, Wen Lei


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.