李克勤 - 花園街的流星 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 李克勤 - 花園街的流星




花園街的流星
The Shooting Star of Garden Street
六歲的我 這裡散步 雪白球鞋總亂舞
When I was six, I would walk here, my white sneakers always in a frenzy.
我幼小眼裡 街燈很高 我要增高
The streetlights were so tall in my little eyes. I wanted to be taller.
現在我跟你路過這街道旁 小販攤檔 始終密佈
Now I'm walking down this street with you. The stalls are still everywhere.
沿路看到 這八陣圖 從前沒有你未發現最好 WOO ... OOH
I see this gossip board along the way. I never noticed it before, it's the best. WOO ... OOH
*遙看這街燈光如流星 夜風之下共行像暢詠
*The streetlights look like shooting stars in the distance. We walk together under the night wind like a poem.
只因今晚你是我心情 平凡夜市也是燦爛佈景 (街景)
Because tonight you are my mood, the ordinary night market is also a brilliant scene (street scene).
重看這街燈光如流星 熟悉街道上重拾記憶
Looking at these streetlights again, they are like shooting stars. I'm re-collecting memories on this familiar street.
一起翻看昨日有過心情 童年事你要逐一傾聽
Together we turn the pages of our past moods. You have to listen to every childhood story.
十歲的我 搬到對岸 印象模糊的地方
When I was ten, I moved to the other side. A place I barely remember now.
我有新世界 躺在新床 再見街坊
I had a new world, a new bed. Goodbye neighbors.
現在我跟你路過這街道旁 小販攤檔 配上聲浪
Now I'm walking down this street with you. The stalls are accompanied by the sound of voices.
沿路再看 這是天堂 從前沒有你未發現最光 WOO ... OOH
Looking again, this is paradise. I never noticed it before, it's the brightest. WOO ... OOH
Repeat
Repeat
這裡太好 WOO 亦有過我童話國度
This place is so good. WOO It's where my fairy tale kingdom is.
沿途仍只得老店舖 沒花園都有你待我好 WOO ... OOH
All you see are old shops along the way, but if you have you, I don't even need a garden. WOO ... OOH
Repeat
Repeat
人潮未察覺甚麼風景
The crowd doesn't notice what a beautiful view this is.





Авторы: Guo Xiang Zhang, Xiao Kang Tang


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.