李宗盛 - 如果妳要離去 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 李宗盛 - 如果妳要離去




如果妳要離去
If You Are About to Leave
如果你要離去
If you are about to leave
如果你要離去 如果你要離去
If you are about to leave, if you are about to leave
別再回頭 (別)再回頭
Don't turn back (Don't) turn back
如果你要回頭 如果你要回頭
If you are going to turn back, if you are going to turn back
別再看我 (別)再看我
Don't look at me (Don't) look at me
看我滿臉的淚痕站在街頭默默看你走
See my face full of tears, standing in the street, watching you leave silently
為什麼你一點也不挽留
Why do you not try to keep me?
一個人的世界並非你想像的那麼好
The world of a single person is not as good as you think
要我怎麼做你才會知道
What do you want me to do for you to know?
我要你別走 我要你回頭
I want you to stay, I want you to turn back
如果你要離去 如果你要離去
If you are about to leave, if you are about to leave
別再回頭 再回頭 再回頭看我
Don't turn back, turn back, turn back to look at me






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.