李心潔 - 自由 (Vocal) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 李心潔 - 自由 (Vocal)




自由 (Vocal)
Freedom (Vocal)
也許會恨你 我知道我的脾氣不是很好
Perhaps I'll hate you, I know my temper isn't very good
也許不一定 我知道我還是一樣愛著你
Maybe not necessarily, I know I still love you just the same
打開一瓶紅色的酒 看著金魚游來游去
Opening a bottle of red wine, watching the goldfish swim around and around
是否我們都想要自由
Do we both desire freedom?
我沒有關係 你可以假裝沒事離開這裡
It's okay with me, you can pretend to be fine and leave this place
一切好安靜 我只是想把情緒好好壓抑
Everything is so quiet, I just want to suppress my emotions properly
到底誰會先說再見 我知道我一定哭泣
Who exactly will say goodbye first, I know I will definitely cry
走的時候記得說愛我 愛我
When you leave, remember to say you love me, love me
說愛我 說愛我 難道你不再愛我
Say you love me, say you love me, don't you love me anymore?
我的淚 滴下來 你從來不曾看過
My tears, they fall down, you never saw them
為什麼 為什麼 愛情讓人變沈重
Why, why does love make people heavy?
沒有人 告訴我 原來不是我想像
Nobody, told me that it wasn't like I imagined it to be
不要回來 你已經自由了 我也已經自由了
Don't come back, you're already free, and I'm already free





Авторы: 张震岳


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.