李志 - 忽然 - перевод текста песни на английский

忽然 - 李志перевод на английский




忽然
Suddenly
忽然就流出泪来
Suddenly, tears streamed forth
忽然想要听到她的声音
Suddenly, I longed to hear your voice
而我却什么话都说不出来
And I, unable to utter a word
是谁在温暖你
Who warms you now?
有谁会让我觉得这夜晚还有期盼
Who makes these nights seem worth the wait?
我就会跟着它去远行
I would follow them to distant lands
可是你在哪里
But where are you?
可是明天醒来的第一缕阳光
And when I awaken to the first ray of dawn,
是否会像梦里一样明亮
Will it be as bright as in my dreams?
幻想朝西的生活
I fantasize about a life in the West,
幻想着你被害怕定格的角落
I picture you frozen in terror,
最后我一个人越走越孤单
And in the end, I journey alone, ever lonelier
幻想朝西的生活
I fantasize about a life in the West,
幻想着你被灯光伤感了寂寞
I imagine you, your loneliness intensified by city lights,
最后你一个人越走越孤单
And in the end, you too journey alone, ever lonelier.
害怕朝西的生活
I dread a life in the West,
害怕着你被灯光伤感了寂寞
I fear that your loneliness will be amplified by city lights,
最后我们就越走越孤单
And in the end, we will both journey alone, ever lonelier.





Авторы: Li Zhi


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.