Li Quan - 擁有 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Li Quan - 擁有




擁有
Own
穿过丛林和铁锈
I wandered through jungles and rust,
突然之间木已成舟
Then suddenly the mischief was done.
非要等到刻上额头
You had to wait until they carved it on your head,
皱纹才会化作杯中的酒
The wrinkles would turn into wine in a cup.
轻描淡写的以后
The future was downplayed,
胜过所有未雨绸缪
It was better than any precaution.
在说谎成为习惯后
After lying became a habit,
那句真话还如鲠在喉
That one true sentence still stuck in your throat.
要有多渴望
How eager must you be,
才能够不想去拥有
Before you’re able to stop wanting to own?
贪欢过后恨不得时光倒流
After we made merry, we wished the time could go in reverse.
要有多疯狂
How crazy must you be,
才能够让短暂不朽
To make the fleeting eternal?
细水长流无奈海市蜃楼
A trickle was helpless against a mirage.
在城市醒来以后
When you woke up in the city,
你兀自还唱个不休
You continued to sing by yourself.
十方世界的宇宙
The universe of the ten directions,
我们只是稍作停留
We’re only making a brief stop.
那些高楼那些石头
Those tall buildings and rocks,
所谓永恒走得摧枯拉朽
So-called eternity walks, it falls apart.
回归熟悉的节奏
Returning to a familiar rhythm,
体温呼吸心跳残留
Your breath and heart were still beating.
悲伤总是才下眉头
Sadness only just disappears, not long,
一个转身却撞在胸口
I turned around, and suddenly crashed in my chest.
要有多渴望
How eager must you be,
才能够不想去拥有
Before you’re able to stop wanting to own?
贪欢过后恨不得时光倒流
After we made merry, we wished the time could go in reverse.
要有多疯狂才能够
How crazy must you be to be able to,
让短暂不朽
Make the fleeting eternal?
细水长流无奈海市蜃楼
A trickle was helpless against a mirage.
在城市醒来以后
When you woke up in the city,
你兀自还唱个不休
You continued to sing by yourself.
一句话反复研究
You studied one line repeatedly,
一首歌正等待间奏
A song was waiting for an interlude.
一个人走到最后
One person walked to the end,
一万年到底够不够
Ten thousand years was that enough after all?
要有多幸运
How fortunate must you be,
才能够留满身伤口
To be able to endure so many wounds,
多年以后眼中泪都成暖流
After all these years, my tears in your eyes became a warm stream.
要有多虚伪
How hypocritical must you be,
才能成为谁的某某
To be able to become someone’s something.
岁月风霜爬上旧时眼眸
The years and cold climb up to eyes of old.
在现实醒来以后
When you wake up from reality,
总有人还赖着不走
There’ll always be someone who refuses to leave.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.