Li Quan - 無人鏡 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Li Quan - 無人鏡




無人鏡
Mirrored Loneliness
是哪一張臉在鏡中後退
Whose face is retreating in the mirror?
是他 是我 是你 是誰
Is it his? Is it mine? Is it yours? Is it anyone's?
看哪一片雲在黃昏才對
See which cloud is the first to turn at dusk?
是灰 是白 是紅 是黑
Is it grey? Is it white? Is it red? Is it black?
你的眼淚會讓我心碎
Your tears break my heart.
孤單 沒錯 寂寞 不會
Lonely, yes. Lonesome, no.
時間等一會 我追得太累
Time, wait a while. I'm too tired to catch up.
一天 一月 一年了 這段路那樣狼狽
One day, one month, one year. This journey has been so miserable.
能不能還這樣走呀
Can we keep going like this?
那是我 以前的我
That's me. The old me.
鏡子裡的故事天南地北
The story in the mirror spans the four corners of the earth.
時間太狠 太無理取鬧 太難追
Time is too cruel, too unreasonable, too difficult to catch up with.
但為什麼 我不累
But why am I not tired?
用幾次酒醉把琴鍵敲碎
How many times have I used drunkenness to shatter the piano keys?
蕭邦 忘了 彈奏 後悔
Chopin, forgotten, played, regretted.
我本來以為我們是同類
I used to think we were kindred spirits.
春花 秋月 散了沒 當你沒有了我
Spring flowers, autumn moon, all gone. What happens when you're gone?
刹那像陌生人了嗎
Do we become strangers in an instant?
可是我 以後的我
But I, the future me,
鏡子裡的空白是那麼吊詭
The emptiness in the mirror is so strange.
我沒動 看不透的愛 屬於誰
I don't move. I can't see who this love belongs to.
風在吹 安靜的想誰
The wind is blowing. Who is it thinking of so quietly?





Авторы: Kevin Yi, 李泉


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.