E-Jun Lee - 黑玫瑰 - перевод текста песни на английский

黑玫瑰 - E-Jun Leeперевод на английский




黑玫瑰
Black Rose
炎热的金色太阳 白色的茫雾
The hot golden sun, the white fog
迫阮流浪的孤女 异乡半沉浮
Force me to wander as an orphan, half-submerged in a foreign land
可恨的男性 假仁慈迎新又弃旧
Damn men, pretending to be kind, welcoming the new and abandoning the old
谁人了解阮心事 谁知花谢含泪珠
Who can understand my heart, who knows the sorrow of my tears?
因何女性命如此 偏偏歹遭遇
Why is women's life so bitter, why do we face such misfortune?
多刺的黑色玫瑰 受尽了霜雪
A black rose with thorns, suffering from frost and snow
可恨男性爱采花 害阮者狼狈
Damn those men who love to pick flowers, leaving me wounded and humiliated
虽然阮不是好贤妻 也不是母夜叉
Although I'm not a good wife, I'm not a night hag either
按怎心肝彼呢硬 无情无义来反背
How can you be so cold-hearted and heartless, betraying me like this?
迫阮沦落黑社会 罪恶叫你赔
Forcing me into a life of crime, I'll make you pay for this
无情的环境迫阮 踏入黑暗路
A heartless world forced me, into the path of darkness
自恨红颜多薄命 目屎像落雨
Regretting my fate as a woman with a short life, my tears fall like rain
反悔阮当初来堕落 才着受痛苦
Regretting my decision to fall into vice, brought upon me only suffering
跳出黑暗的江湖 不愿耽误好前途
I want to escape the darkness, I want to have a better future
安份守己愿吃苦 行着光明路
To live a simple and honest life, walking the path of light





Авторы: Min Huang


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.