DJ Didilong feat. Soft Lipa - 什麼時候她 feat. 蛋堡Soft Lipa - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни DJ Didilong feat. Soft Lipa - 什麼時候她 feat. 蛋堡Soft Lipa




什麼時候她 feat. 蛋堡Soft Lipa
When Did She feat. Soft Lipa
伊對叨位來 就對叨位去 未帶真情意
Oh, where did you come from, and where did you go? You didn't bring any genuine affection.
迷人的胭脂 神秘的香味 讓人心紛飛
Oh, your captivating makeup and enigmatic perfume leave me breathless.
什麼時陣伊那變的這麼的無情 攏不知 攏不知
When did you become so heartless? I don't know, I don't know.
什麼時陣伊將過去藏的這麼深 攏不知 攏不知
When did you bury the past so deeply? I don't know, I don't know.
什麼時陣伊對自己這麼不老實 攏不知 攏不知
When did you become so dishonest with yourself? I don't know, I don't know.
什麼時陣伊才知影七桃沒了時 攏不知 攏不知
When will you realize that the magic is gone? I don't know, I don't know.
將以早的伊完全藏在心肝底
You've hidden away the old you deep in your heart.
不知從何時笑容變的這虛假
I don't know when your smile became so fake.
時常伊攏會懷疑那甘是自己說的話
You often doubt whether you're really saying what you mean.
若像一直在這憨憨轉 憨憨轉
If I keep going around and around like this, oh, going around and around,
憨憨在繞 憨憨在找啥
Going around and around, what am I looking for?
茫茫在過 暈暈在飛
Living in a fog, flying around in a daze, oh.
那陣還囡仔 看人現在
I used to be a child, look at me now.
不同的穿著 不同生活
Different clothes, different life.
心裡 感覺正壞
I feel terrible inside.
嘴沒說 裝作正嗨
I pretend to be happy, even though I'm not.
煞無 這都市的愛 看不清 就像鏡頭在晃
This city's love is incomprehensible, like a blurry lens.
在橋上 在海邊 在高速
On the bridge, at the beach, on the highway,
在床上 在冷人的時候
In bed, when I'm cold.
說過去 說未來 說悲傷 說快樂
We talk about the past, the future, sadness, happiness.
說笑虧 說情話是基本
We joke, we flirt, it's basic.
是煙火 是風景 是美夢 是歷史
You're a firework, a landscape, a dream, a piece of history.
這支菸 是咱灰去的青春
This cigarette is our fading youth.
我不是酒空 是流浪 是受傷
I'm not a barfly, I'm a wanderer, a wounded soul.
是虛華 讓人感覺青份
I'm a vain person who makes people feel worthless.
等一下呢 無情的話 往事在揶
Wait a minute, heartless words, the past is teasing me.
看妳的眼神有故事 眼神有顧慮
I can see a story in your eyes, a concern.
眼神美麗 我要躲去哪
Your eyes are beautiful, where can I hide?
躲在這條歌 躲在這杯酒
I'll hide in this song, I'll hide in this glass of wine.
一嘴喝乎乾 麥擱回首
I'll drink it all, and I'll never look back.
妳的環境 妳有妳的風浪
Your world, your storms.
妳的原則 妳有妳的翻譯
Your principles, your own interpretation.
伊對叨位來 就對叨位去 未帶真情意
Oh, where did you come from, and where did you go? You didn't bring any genuine affection.
迷人的胭脂 神秘的香味 讓人心紛飛
Oh, your captivating makeup and enigmatic perfume leave me breathless.
什麼時陣伊那變的這麼的無情 攏不知 攏不知
When did you become so heartless? I don't know, I don't know.
什麼時陣伊將過去藏的這麼深 攏不知 攏不知
When did you bury the past so deeply? I don't know, I don't know.
什麼時陣伊對自己這麼不老實 攏不知 攏不知
When did you become so dishonest with yourself? I don't know, I don't know.
什麼時陣伊才知影七桃沒了時 攏不知 攏不知
When will you realize that the magic is gone? I don't know, I don't know.





Авторы: Ying Hong Li, Zhen Xi Du


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.