李茂山 - 今夜的心情 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 李茂山 - 今夜的心情




今夜的心情
Tonight's Mood
总希望我的眼里不会再出现忧郁
I keep hoping the melancholy will fade from my eyes,
虽然你我早已分离
Though you and I have long since said goodbye.
总希望我的心里不会再出现叹息
I keep hoping the sighs will cease to fill my heart,
因为昨日已成过去
For yesterday has become a distant part.
午夜里迷蒙的心轻轻的吹着泪滴
In the midnight hour, my misty heart softly weeps,
有谁明白它的言语
Who can decipher the language it keeps?
总希望午夜的心猜不透我的心情
I long for the midnight heart to remain unaware of my mood,
在迷惘的夜里独自睡去
As I drift into sleep in the night's solitude.
想着我爱过的你 如今已消失踪影
Thinking of you, my love, now vanished without a trace,
是否你依然如往昔 那样的毫不在意
Do you still remain untouched, just like in that past space?
想着我爱过的你 今夜会在哪里
Thinking of you, my love, where could you be tonight?
你是否会知道我今夜的心情
Will you ever know the feelings that fill my heart's light?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.