李茂山 - 無言的結局 (with 林淑容) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 李茂山 - 無言的結局 (with 林淑容)




無言的結局 (with 林淑容)
An Unspoken Ending (with Lin Shu Rong)
(女)曾經是對你說過 這是個無言的結局
(Female) Once I told you, this would be an unspoken ending,
隨著那歲月淡淡而去
With the years gently slipping away.
我曾經說過如果有一天我將會離開你
I once said, if one day I were to leave you,
臉上不會有淚滴
There would be no tears on my face.
(男)但我要如何如何能停止再次想你
(Male) But how can I, how can I stop thinking about you again?
我怎麼能夠怎麼能夠埋葬一切回憶
How can I possibly, how can I possibly bury all the memories?
啊~讓我再看看妳 讓我再說愛妳
Oh, let me see you one more time, let me tell you I love you once more,
別將妳背影離去
Don't turn your back on me and leave.
(女)分手時候說分手 請不要說難忘記
(Female) When we break up, just say the words, don't say it's hard to forget,
就讓那回憶淡淡的隨風去
Let those memories gently fade away with the wind.
(男)也許我會忘記 也許會更想妳
(Male) Perhaps I will forget, perhaps I will miss you more,
也許已沒有也許
Perhaps there will be no perhaps.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.