東南 - 大明星 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 東南 - 大明星




大明星
Big Star
各位前辈 小的新来报到如有得罪
Seniors, I'm new here, if I offended you,
请多多包含 不要责备
please forgive me, don't blame me.
尽管我小你好几岁
Even though I'm much younger than you,
但如果你跟我抢妹 我也不会后退
but if you fight me for a girl, I won't back down.
你又不是谁 我又不给你缴
You're not anyone, and I don't pay your taxes,
Hey 我知道有人想要把妹
Hey, I know some people want to hook up,
来到夜店里的男生都想把人灌醉
The guys in the nightclub all want to get the girls drunk,
然后抱回家嘿 最后...
And then take them home, hey, finally...
总之听完这首歌我相信你不会后退
Anyway, after listening to this song, I believe you won't back down.
不要像某位潮湿的人那样 学人拍照
Don't be like that wet dude, copying others' photos,
因为你根本不懂别人背后是艺术的需要
Because you don't understand that there's artistic necessity behind it.
好了 我的师父说 这个话题不能说
Okay, my master said, this topic is off-limits,
那就换个话题说 不要动不动就脱
So let's change the topic, don't just strip off your clothes.
Okay 有一种声音 它叫做R&B 不是RMB
Okay, there's a kind of sound, it's called R&B, not RMB,
回想当初为了什么伴随音乐走到这里
Think about why you started pursuing music,
就是喜欢而已 做真的我
It's just because you like it, just be yourself,
而不是为了赚钱改变自己
Instead of making money and changing yourself.
每天都听垃圾歌曲
Listening to crappy songs every day,
就像用过就丢掉的爱情
Like love used and thrown away.
每天都是那些话题
Same topics every day,
情歌不会腻
Love songs never get old,
就像新闻永远不会有Ending
Just like news never ends.
每天为了那些工作
Working every day for those jobs,
敲着键盘就像是个机器
Tapping on the keyboard like a machine,
如果你想找回你自己
If you want to find yourself,
有时候 走在街上看到美女
Sometimes, walking on the street and seeing a beauty,
她旁边大叔的年龄都可以当她Daddy
The old man next to her could be old enough to be her Daddy,
我说这位Lady 你手里拿着Gucci
I said, "Lady, you're carrying a Gucci,
坐着法拉利但你的心会在哪里
Riding in a Ferrari, but where's your heart?"
谁都知道金钱 买不到真情
Everyone knows that money can't buy true love,
但又有很多人为了金钱而去出卖爱情
But there are still many people who betray their love for money.
没有关系 为了所谓的名利
It doesn't matter, for the so-called fame and fortune,
就算丢失了自己也好像跟你没关系
Even if you lose yourself, it doesn't matter to you.
从小到大 我一直都有一个希望
Since I was little, I've always had a wish,
长大以后多赚点钱孝敬爸妈
To earn a lot of money and show my filial piety to my parents,
但是长大以后我才发现
But when I grew up, I realized,
社会现实的一面
The realistic side of society,
根本不再是我儿时憧憬的画面
No longer the picture I yearned for as a child.
我开始堕落 我开始沉于美
I started to degenerate, I started to indulge in beauty and sex,
我开始每天和朋友 一起吃喝玩乐
I started to have fun with my friends every day,
直到有一天 她的出现拯救了我
Until one day, her appearance saved me,
她的名字叫做音乐
Her name is Music.
你喜欢bling bling bling bling
You like bling bling bling bling,
谁不喜欢bling bling bling bling
Who doesn't like bling bling bling bling,
但我不会乱丢钞票发神经
But I won't waste money like a crazy person,
我只想要做最真实的自己
I just want to be the most authentic me,
关于这首歌曲你爱听不听 没关系
Whether you like this song or not, it doesn't matter.
Bling bling bling bling
Bling bling bling bling,
你总是羡慕所谓的大明星
You always envy the so-called big stars,
我却只有我最真实的声音
But I only have my real voice,
关于这首歌曲你爱听不听
Whether you like this song or not,






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.