林可昕 - 媽媽 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 林可昕 - 媽媽




媽媽
Mom
我唱過一些流行歌 卻很少唱給你
I sang many pop songs but rarely any for you
我總是抱怨嫌你囉嗦 沒有你又太清靜
I always complained and thought you were nagging but yet it's too quiet without you by my side
每次我受傷犯錯 你只是將我抱著
Whenever I got hurt or made a mistake you would just hold me in your arms
你說我從來不太聽話 但永遠是你孩子
You said I never really listened but I'd always be your child
媽媽 媽媽 你是不是又想我啦
Mom, Mom, do you miss me again?
媽媽 媽媽 我有沒有讓你失望
Mom, Mom, did I disappoint you?
媽媽 媽媽 我是不是離你太遠了
Mom, Mom, have I gone too far away from you?
媽媽 媽媽 你說受傷了就回家
Mom, Mom, you said that if I'm hurt I can come back home
我浪費過的時間 卻忘記留給你
I wasted my time but forgot to spend it with you
而這個世界並不像你 對我那樣的仁慈
And this world isn't like you, so kind to me
希望我可以保護你 給你更好的生活
I hope I can protect you and give you a better life
歲月請不要將她帶走 她是個漂亮女人
Time, please don't take her away, she's a beautiful woman
媽媽 媽媽 你是不是又想我啦
Mom, Mom, do you miss me again?
媽媽 媽媽 我有沒有讓你失望
Mom, Mom, did I disappoint you?
媽媽 媽媽 很抱歉我懂事太晚了
Mom, Mom, I'm so sorry I matured too late
媽媽 媽媽 你說受傷了就回家
Mom, Mom, you said if I'm hurt I can come back home
媽媽 媽媽 媽媽 媽媽
Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom
媽媽 你耐心說著每一句話 你輕輕疊著我的衣裳
Mom, you patiently say each word as you gently fold my clothes
媽媽 你收藏著年輕時的夢 你笑著看窗台的花
Mom, you treasure your youthful dreams as you smile while looking at the flowers on the windowsill
媽媽 你從容走過人世繁華 你期待過每一年春天
Mom, you gracefully walk through the hustle and bustle of the world as you look forward to the spring of every year
媽媽 你留戀過天際的晚霞 你聽過我唱這首歌
Mom, you linger over the sunset in the sky as you listen to me sing this song






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.