林可昕 - 愛似仙人掌 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 林可昕 - 愛似仙人掌




愛似仙人掌
Love is Like a Cactus
一天一天一天
Day after day, day after day
都好像一年一年一年
Seems like years, years and years
腳步輕輕重重地走在
Footsteps, heavy and light, tread
熙熙攘攘的街
Through the bustling streets
呼吸一呼一吸的夜晚
Breaths, in and out, in the night
月光粉飾思念
Moonlight paints my longing
照亮那些被刪減的情節
Illuminating the scenes that were cut
愛是什麼東西
What is love?
是滿身傷痕都要擁抱你
It's embracing you, even when I'm covered in wounds
最後卻丟了相濡以沫的勇氣
But I lost the courage to face life together
原來一場相遇
It turns out that a meeting
是為了帶走你身上的刺
Was meant to remove the thorns from your heart
悲傷的喜劇
A tragicomedy
說來太諷刺
Ironic, isn't it?
終於有個她來替我愛你
Finally, there's someone new to love you instead of me
不願意重蹈覆轍錯下去
I won't repeat the same mistakes
只為一個人
For just one person
耗盡了我自己和回憶
I exhausted myself and our memories
想起你有帶著酸的甜蜜
Thinking of you brings a bittersweet taste
我願意忍著痛
I'm willing to bear the pain
就這樣抱著你
Just to hold you like this
愛是什麼東西
What is love?
為什麼一個人都可以
Why can I do it all alone?
一定是擁有斬妖除魔的能力
I must have the ability to slay monsters and exorcise demons
不然怎麼傷心
Otherwise, how come I'm
都有衝向仙人掌的動力
Still drawn to the cactus?
愛就算委屈
Love can be unfair
愛就算固執
Love can be stubborn
愛就是滿身刺擁抱自己
Love is embracing yourself, even though you're covered in thorns






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.