林嘉欣 - 苦恋更好 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 林嘉欣 - 苦恋更好




苦恋更好
Suffering Love Is Better
太顺从我 还能令我识得更珍惜你么
If you obeyed me too much, would I still cherish you?
会与你这家伙 生疏更多
I'd get bored with you very quickly.
对我太好受得了么 我会让座
Can I really accept your being too good to me? I'll just take your seat.
太服从我 人难道会显得更加吸引么
If you obeyed me too much, would I really find you more attractive?
我爱惜陌生的他 都比你多
I care more about any stranger than you.
情人留在白色雪景 没有帮助
A lover in a white snowy scene doesn't help.
我要感觉到 将台凳随便踢开的粗鲁
I need to feel the rudeness of kicking over a stool,
去切碎废纸的冷冰态度 亦是幸福恋爱味道
The coldness of tearing up scrap paper; that's what a happy relationship feels like.
羡慕大家 苦恋太好 几经艰苦都爱不到
I envy those who suffer so much in love, for they can't find it no matter how hard they try.
大力地将糖抛到荒岛 人们才希望得到
When we throw candy onto a desert island with great force, only then will people want it.
这叫恋爱吗 应该有能让我哭的感觉
Is this what love is? I should have feelings that make me cry.
我也要到最黑暗的角落 落寞或者通往极乐
I need to sink into the darkest corner, where sadness and bliss meet.
羡慕大家 苦恋太好 几经艰苦都爱不到
I envy those who suffer so much in love, for they can't find it no matter how hard they try.
大力地将糖抛到荒岛 人们才希望得到
When we throw candy onto a desert island with great force, only then will people want it.
不希罕相处得太好 不需牺牲都会得到
I don't want our relationship to be too good. I want to receive without sacrificing anything.
心底的空隙怎去修补 人如迷失在荒岛
How can I fill this void in my heart? I'm like a lost soul on a desert island.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.