Yoga Lin - 勿忘你(OT:壞與更壞) (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Yoga Lin - 勿忘你(OT:壞與更壞) (Live)




勿忘你(OT:壞與更壞) (Live)
Never Forget You (OT: Bad and Worse) (Live)
沒表情 經過那個襤褸身影
You pass by that ragged figure without expression,
腳步卻 微微遲疑
But your steps hesitate slightly.
人群中 你錯開那雙黯淡無望的眼睛
In the crowd, you avoid those dull, hopeless eyes,
突然厭煩下大雨
Suddenly tired of the heavy rain.
滑過了 最新意外新聞標題
You flick past the latest breaking news,
想追劇 卻覺得膩
Want to watch a drama but can't be bothered.
每當你 為自己過得不算太壞而慶幸
Whenever you congratulate yourself on not being too bad off,
卻總傳來個回音
An echo always sounds.
它說勿忘你 勿忘你
It says, “Never forget yourself, never forget yourself.
對世界也曾滿懷善意
You used to be filled with kindness for the world.
曾經那個你 未曾遠離
That you, you've never left,
就在你的胸口裡
Right there in your chest.
武裝好 練就百毒不侵的你
You've armed yourself, trained yourself to be immune to all poisons.
怎麼還 會不忍心
Why can you not bear it,
一看到 小時候照片那麼天真的曾經
When you see a childhood photo of yourself, so innocent?
總會聽見個聲音
You'll always hear a voice.
它說勿忘你 勿忘你
It says, “Never forget yourself, never forget yourself.
曾慷慨分享心愛玩具
You used to generously share your favorite toys.
童年那個你 在提醒你
That you from your childhood reminds you,
拯救世界的約定
Your promise to save the world.
請你勿忘你 勿忘你
Please, never forget yourself, never forget yourself.
付出愛也曾毫不猶豫
You used to give love without hesitation.
那溫熱的你 並未放棄
That warm you, has not given up,
你一呼喚就回應
It will answer you whenever you call.
願你此生永遠勿忘你
May you never forget yourself in this life.





Авторы: Terence Lam, Wyman Wong, 施人誠


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.