Yoga Lin - 感同身受 - перевод текста песни на английский

感同身受 - 林宥嘉перевод на английский




感同身受
Empathy
有誰流過眼淚 請說
Tell me, who has shed tears?
有誰沒有哭過 請說
Tell me, who has never cried?
你怎麼能挨過 如果那個是我
How could you get through this, if it happened to me?
可能比你更失落
I would probably be more lost than you are.
我想說 每個人都差不多
I want to say, everyone is more or less the same,
不一樣的血肉之軀在痛苦快樂面前
In front of pain and happiness, we are the same flesh and blood,
我們都是平起平坐
We are all equal.
全世界的脈搏(像你像我)
The world's pulse (like you and me),
讓我們用心撫摸(是你是我)
Let's touch it with our hearts (you and me),
別人的眼淚隨時來自你和我的雙眼
The tears of others may come from you or me at any time,
有那麼多人在寂寞 就沒有人寂寞
When so many people are lonely, no one is lonely.
有誰曾經要死要活
Who has ever wanted to live or die,
想像連呼吸也很難過
Imagine even breathing can be painful.
給我會怎麼做 有同樣的遭遇
Tell me, what would you do, encountering the same situation?
是否有相同結果
Would the outcome be the same?
我想說 每個人都差不多
I want to say, everyone is more or less the same,
不一樣的血肉之軀在痛苦快樂面前
In front of pain and happiness, we are the same flesh and blood,
我們都是平起平坐
We are all equal.
在同一本小說(像你像我)
In the same novel (like you and me),
主角無分你我(是你是我)
The protagonist is not you or me (you and me),
別人的遺憾當中看到自己犯過的錯
In the regrets of others, we see the mistakes we have made,
有那麼多人在寂寞 就沒有人寂寞
When so many people are lonely, no one is lonely.
(那些笑容)都是為了什麼
(Those smiles) are for what?
(那些折磨)是怎麼樣解脫
(Those torments) how to get rid of?
(有人快樂)我們都會快樂
(Someone is happy) we are happy;
(有人寂寞)誰還敢說寂寞
(Someone is lonely) who dares to say lonely?





Авторы: Leung Wai Man, Suyama Skot Charles


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.