林宥嘉 - 脆弱一分鐘 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 林宥嘉 - 脆弱一分鐘




脆弱一分鐘
One Minute of Vulnerability
電視劇 愛情進化論
TV Series: Love Advanced Customization
脆弱一分鐘(feat. 林宥嘉)
One Minute of Vulnerability (feat. Yoga Lin)
時鐘不要走
Clock, please stop,
讓我脆弱一分鐘
Let me be vulnerable for just a minute.
要多久才能 習慣被放手
How long will it take to get used to being let go?
馬克杯空了 暖暖的溫熱
The mug is empty, the warmth fading away,
卻還在我手中停留
Yet it still lingers in my hand.
勇氣不要走
Courage, don't leave,
給我理由再衝動
Give me a reason to be impulsive again,
去相信愛情 就算還在痛
To believe in love, even though it still hurts.
如果我不說 不會有人懂
If I don't speak, no one will understand
失去你我有多寂寞
How lonely I am without you.
還是願意
I'm still willing
付出一切僅僅為了一個好夢
To give everything just for a good dream.
夢裡有人真心愛我 陪我快樂也陪我沉默
A dream where someone truly loves me, shares my joy and silence.
沒有無緣無故的痛 承受越多越成熟
There's no such thing as pain without reason, the more I endure, the more I mature.
能讓你擁抱更好的我
To let you embrace a better me.
誰也不要走
No one should leave,
應該是一種奢求
It might be a luxury to ask,
可是我只想 握緊你的手
But all I want is to hold your hand tightly.
我寧願等候 也不願錯過
I'd rather wait than miss
你對我微笑的時候
The moment you smile at me.
還是願意
I'm still willing
用盡全力僅僅為了一個以後
To give my all just for a future,
哪怕生命並不溫柔 哪怕被幸福一再反駁
Even if life isn't gentle, even if happiness keeps rejecting me.
也要相信傷痕累累 其實只是在琢磨
I still believe that being bruised and battered is just a way to refine
能讓你為之一亮 的我
The me that will make your eyes shine.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.