Raymond Lam - 為妳鍾情 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Raymond Lam - 為妳鍾情




為妳鍾情
Dedicated to You
為你鐘情 傾我至誠 請你珍藏 這分情
My heart is devoted to you, my sincerity to you, please cherish this love.
從未對人 傾訴秘密 一生首次盡訴心聲
Never before have I confided my secrets to anyone, for the first time in my life, I'm sharing my heart.
望你應承 給我証明 此際心弦 有共鳴
I hope you will agree and give me proof that our hearts resonate.
然後對人 公開心情 用那金指環做証
Then let the world know my feelings, with a gold ring as evidence.
對我講一聲終於肯接受
Tell me, finally, that you'll accept me.
以後同用我的姓
From now on, we will share the same last name.
對我講一聲 I do I do
Tell me, "I do, I do,"
願意一世讓我高興
and that you'll spend a lifetime making me happy.
為你鐘情 傾我至誠 請你珍藏 這份情
My heart is devoted to you, my sincerity to you, please cherish this love.
然後百年 終你一生 用那真心痴愛來做証
And for a hundred years, throughout your life, let our true love be the testament.





Авторы: James Wong, Ching Yue Wong


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.