林師傑 - 小木偶的話 (電視劇 "愛回家" 插曲) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 林師傑 - 小木偶的話 (電視劇 "愛回家" 插曲)




小木偶的話 (電視劇 "愛回家" 插曲)
Pinocchio's Words (Theme Song for the TV Series "Come Home Love")
林師傑
Lam Siu Kit
小木偶的話
Pinocchio's Words
監製:葉肇中
Producer: Yip Chiu Chung
曾笑著說 曾喊著說 說謊已不經意 自然
I used to laugh it off, I used to shout it out, lying had become second nature to me.
人似木偶 重複悔疚 說謊去拗曲了 自由
I was like a puppet, repeating my mistakes, using lies to justify my freedom.
如木偶在說話開了口 自製謊話要求
Like a puppet that speaks, I would open my mouth and demand.
無論結局會幸福與否 直說坦白因由
No matter how the story ends, I will tell you the truth.
無謂故事最後得到這 內疚
There's no point in living with guilt at the end of the story.
還有沒有 純真密友 了解我這一塊木頭
Do I still have any true friends who can understand me, this piece of wood?
曾似木偶 時刻內疚 變尖了這一個鼻頭
I was like a puppet, always feeling guilty, my nose growing sharper.
如木偶在說話開了口 習慣說話輕浮
Like a puppet that speaks, I would open my mouth and say whatever I wanted.
逃避責任會念出借口 就以謊話保留
To avoid responsibility, I would make excuses, using lies to protect myself.
其實結局會幸福與否 從犯錯心態內深刻參透 盼可自救
In fact, the outcome will depend on my attitude towards my mistakes. I hope I can save myself.
如木偶在說話開了口 自製謊話要求
Like a puppet that speaks, I would open my mouth and demand.
無論結局會幸福與否 直說坦白因由
No matter how the story ends, I will tell you the truth.
無謂故事最後得到這內疚
There's no point in living with guilt at the end of the story.
期望以後說話不顫抖 木偶放下憂愁
I hope that in the future I can speak without trembling, that I can let go of my worries.
原諒往日幼稚的借口 木偶心內懇求
I beg for forgiveness for my childish excuses of the past.
期望結局會幸福永久 從犯錯心態內深刻參透 盼可 自救
I hope that the ending will be happy forever. I will learn from my mistakes and I hope I can save myself.
傳說木偶 傳說木偶
The legend of Pinocchio, the legend of Pinocchio,
最終也得到了自由 樂透
In the end, he also found freedom and happiness.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.