Jonathan Lee feat. Sandy Lam - 當愛已成往事 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Jonathan Lee feat. Sandy Lam - 當愛已成往事 (Live)




當愛已成往事 (Live)
Love as a Thing of the Past (Live)
當愛已成往事(林憶蓮、李宗盛)
Love as a Thing of the Past (Sandy Lam, Jonathan Lee)
往事不要再提 人生已多風雨 縱然記憶抹不去
The past, let us not speak of it. Life has been full of storms enough. Your memory, I cannot erase,
愛與恨都還在心裡 真的要斷了過去
Love and hate, they linger still, within my heart. I truly must divorce the past.
讓明天好好繼續 你就不要再苦苦追問我的消息
Let tomorrow's sun rise brightly. Do not hound me with questions.
愛情它是個難題 讓人目眩神迷
Love, a Gordian knot it is, that steals our senses away.
忘了痛或許可以 忘了你卻太不容易
The hurt, perhaps I can forget. But forgetting you, so hard it is.
你不曾真的離去 你始終在我心裡 我對你仍有愛意
You have never truly left. You reside within my heart always. Still do I love you.
我對自己無能為力 因為我仍有夢
I cannot help myself. The dream of you persists.
依然將你放在我心中 總是容易被往事打動
I clutch you in my heart, forever vulnerable to the echoes of the past.
總是為了你心痛 別流連歲月中
For your sake, I bear such anguish. Linger not in the years gone by.
我無意的柔情萬種 不要問我是否再相逢
Do not ask me if our paths shall cross. My tenderness, accept it with grace.
不要管我是否言不由衷 為何你不懂 別說我不懂
Question not my sincerity. Why do you not understand? Do not say I do not understand.
只要有愛就有痛 有愛就有痛
Where there is love, there is pain. Where there is love, there is pain.
有一天你會知道 人生沒有我並不會不同
One day, you will realize that life, without me, will march on.
沒有你會不同 人生已經太匆匆
Without you, how different it would be. Our lives are fleeting, after all.
我好害怕總是淚眼朦朧 忘了我就沒有痛
I live in fear, with tears forever clouding my vision. Forget me, and the pain will cease.
忘了你也沒有用 將往事留在風中
Forgetting you, alas, is futile. Our memories, suspended in the wind.





Авторы: Lee Chung Shan, Lee Jonathan


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.