林憶蓮, 王傑, David Ling Jr & Philip Kok & Tom Brown - 還有 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 林憶蓮, 王傑, David Ling Jr & Philip Kok & Tom Brown - 還有




還有
Still
還有風聲 還有鐘聲
Still the wind blows, still the clock chimes,
但已是冷冰冰 更不應
But it's all so cold, so wrong, so out of time.
還有歌聲 就似是
Still the songs play on, it seems,
為往事來做證
Just to testify to what has been.
走的終須走 傷的終傷透
What's meant to leave will leave, what's meant to break will break,
我説過一分手 情義盡變舊
I said once we part, our bond would turn to fake.
誰知高漲熱情 仍舊拍擊我心頭
But surging passion still beats within my heart,
盡力避免到最後 還有
Trying hard to avoid, until the very last part, still...
忘了許多 還有很多
Forgotten so much, yet so much remains,
舊片段 老風波
Old memories, past hurricanes.
到今天還有幾多
Even now, how much still lingers,
未了情 在繼續纏住我
Unfinished feelings, clinging like my fingers.
多少往日愁 反覆心中透
So much past sorrow, repeatedly surfaces in my soul,
我往那一方走 仍馱在背後
Wherever I go, I carry this heavy toll.
從今知道熱情 原是沒法説因由
Now I know passion can't be explained, it has no control,
就是害怕再接受 還有
It's the fear of accepting more, still...
多少往日愁 反覆心中透
So much past sorrow, repeatedly surfaces in my soul,
我往那一方走 仍馱在背後
Wherever I go, I carry this heavy toll.
從今知道熱情 原是沒法説因由 (whoa-oh)
Now I know passion can't be explained, it has no control (whoa-oh)
就是害怕再接受 還有
It's the fear of accepting more, still...
忘了當天 還有今天
Forgetting that day, yet here's today,
又接近你身邊
Close to you again, come what may.
我不知還有幾天
I don't know how many days remain,
若有緣 願這份情未變
If fate allows, may this love stay the same.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.