林憶蓮 - Tong Nian Shi - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 林憶蓮 - Tong Nian Shi




Tong Nian Shi
Childhood Sweetheart
童年時 我與你家鄉中相見天未亮
In our childhood, we met at your hometown before the break of dawn
你與我 永遠心意也一樣
Your and my intentions were the same as always
何時能再與你家鄉中相見天未亮
When will I be able to meet you again at your hometown before the break of dawn?
我這裡每晚每朝也會對你想一趟
I'll think of you every night and every morning here
童年時 我與你一雙雙走到阡陌上
In our childhood, we walked hand in hand along the country paths
你要我替你採花插襟上
You asked me to pick flowers and pin them on your lapel
何時能再與你一雙雙走到阡陌上
When will I be able to walk hand in hand with you again along the country paths?
每次我看見野花也會對你想一趟
Every time I see wildflowers, I'll think of you
童年時我與你打千秋想要攀月亮
In our childhood, we played on the swing, hoping to reach the moon
你說過要我將心掛天上
You told me to hang my heart up high in the sky
何時能再與你打千秋飛到星月上
When will I be able to play on the swing with you again and fly to the stars and moon?
每次我看見星星也會對你想一趟
Every time I see the stars, I'll think of you
童年時 我與你將顆心刻到花樹上
In our childhood, we carved our hearts into a flowering tree
你說過兩個癡心永守望
You said two true hearts would always watch over each other
何時能再與你一雙雙走到花樹望
When will I be able to walk hand in hand with you and look at the flowering tree?
再看看這兩顆心有無永遠相向
To see if these two hearts will always face each other
童年時 我與你將顆心刻到花樹上
In our childhood, we carved our hearts into the flowering tree
你說過兩個癡心永守望
You said two true hearts would always watch over each other
何時能再與你一雙雙走到花樹望
When will I be able to walk hand in hand with you and look at the flowering tree?
再看看這兩顆心有無永遠相向
To see if these two hearts will always face each other





Авторы: Kok Kong Cheng, Ching Yue Wong


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.