林憶蓮 - 相信 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 林憶蓮 - 相信




相信
Believe
倘若我過得不好
If I am not doing well,
你一定為我抱不平
You will definitely feel sorry for me.
好像含蓄而又曖昧的關心
It's like a subtle and ambiguous concern.
謝謝你能黑白分明
Thank you for being able to distinguish right from wrong.
謝謝熱情帶著冷靜
Thank you for your passion with calmness.
就像親人一樣清醒而同樣溫馨
Just like a family member, sober yet equally warm.
我願相信
I believe
你永遠是我背影
You will always be my back
守護我心情
Guarding my mood.
我更相信
I also believe
這樣對你不公平
This is unfair to you.
你還是我生命一部份
You are still a part of my life
是我堅強原因
The reason for my strength.
我依賴得有點太任性
I rely on you a little too much.
誰說不能愛下去
Who says we can't continue to love?
又何必徘徊在附近
Why linger around me?
許多激情過後就化成灰燼
Many passions turn to ashes after a while.
謝謝那些良辰美景
Thank you for those good times,
永遠濕潤著我眼睛
Forever moistening my eyes.
明白這關係是-生一世的事情
I understand that this relationship is a lifetime affair.
情人分開了
Lovers broke up
不管是個 甚麼決定
No matter what the decision is
我也忘了你
I have forgotten you
甚麼愛情 甚麼感情
What love, what feelings
捨不得分清
Can't bear to be separated from





Авторы: Jim Lim


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.