林憶蓮 - 童年時 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 林憶蓮 - 童年時




童年時
Days of Our Youth
童年時我與你家鄉中相見天未亮
In the days of our youth, we met in your hometown before dawn
你與我永遠心意也一樣
You and I shared the same feelings forever
何時能再與你家鄉中相見天未亮
When shall we meet again in your hometown before dawn?
我這裏每晚每朝也會對你想一趟
Every night and morning, I think of you here
童年時我與你一雙雙走到阡陌上
In the days of our youth, hand in hand we walked along country roads
你要我替你採花插襟上
You asked me to pick flowers for you to put on your lapels
何時能再與你一雙雙走到阡陌上
When shall we walk again, hand in hand, along country roads?
每次我看見野花也會對你想一趟
Every time I see wildflowers, I think of you
童年時我與你打韆鞦想要攀月亮
In the days of our youth, we used to swing on a swing, trying to reach the moon
你說過要我將心掛天上
You said I should hang my heart in the sky
何時能再與你打韆鞦飛到星月上
When shall we swing again and fly to the stars and moon?
每次我看見星星也會對你想一趟
Every time I see the stars, I think of you
童年時我與你將顆心刻到花樹上
In the days of our youth, we carved our hearts into a flowering tree
你說過兩個癡心永守望
You said that two ardent hearts would forever watch over each other
何時能再與你一雙雙走到花樹望
When shall we walk again, hand in hand, to look at the flowering tree?
再看看這兩顆心 有無永遠相向
To see again these two hearts, are they still facing each other forever?





Авторы: Kok Kong Cheng, Ching Yue Wong


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.