Sandy Lam - 蓋亞 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Sandy Lam - 蓋亞




蓋亞
Gaia
為了你 流淌紅色的眼淚
For you, I shed tears of crimson
為了你 悄然無聲的枯萎
For you, I wither in silence
心力已交瘁 無力的安慰
My heart is exhausted, unable to comfort you
你不能體味 我已經太累
You cannot fathom, how weary I have become
我顫抖 地動山搖的陣痛
I tremble, as the earth shakes with pain
我身上 烙下燃燒的哀愁
My body is branded with the burning sorrow
自圓的理由 無知的藉口
Your selfish excuses, your feeble justifications
你可曾感受 我的心難受
Have you ever felt, the agony in my heart?
無可原諒 給你的希望 一點一滴的淪喪
Unforgivable, the hope I gave you, fading away drop by drop
美麗的時光 熟悉的臉龐 一天一天的遺忘
Beautiful moments, familiar faces, forgotten day by day
你會看得到 地滅天荒
You will witness, the end of the world
要如何補償 決堤的真相
Can you ever repay, the truth that has burst forth?
要怎樣
How can I?
太孤單 無可理喻的孤單
So lonely, an unbearable loneliness
誰承擔 不該承受的負擔
Who bears the burden, that should not be borne?
千年的劫難 萬世的塗炭
Millennia of suffering, eons of torment
最終的宣判 會不會太晚
Will the final judgment come too late?
無可原諒 給你的希望 一點一滴的淪喪
Unforgivable, the hope I gave you, fading away drop by drop
美麗的時光 熟悉的臉龐 一天一天的遺忘
Beautiful moments, familiar faces, forgotten day by day
你會看得到 地滅天荒
You will witness, the end of the world
要如何補償 決堤的真相
Can you ever repay, the truth that has burst forth?
看看 我們的 過往的 美麗的 那個家 你無聲不作答
Look, our memories, the beauty of our home, you remain silent
看看 你現在 摧毀的 只需要 一霎那 是怎樣的代價
Look, at what you've done, the destruction, in just a moment, at what cost
後悔吧 後悔吧
Regret it, regret it
你不明白 我的悲哀
You do not understand, my sorrow
我要你明白 你在傷害
I want you to know, the pain you inflict
孤注了現在 流亡了將來
You have gambled away the present, exiled the future
如果沒有愛 期待皆蒼白
If there is no love, all hope is in vain
沒有重來 重來...
There is no redo, no second chance...





Авторы: Jun Kung, Shi Lei Chang, Xing Qiao


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.