林憶蓮 - 誘惑的街 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 林憶蓮 - 誘惑的街




誘惑的街
Street of Temptation
這樣深的夜下過雨的街 連星光就要熄滅
Beneath a night this dark, in streets where rain has fell,Even starlight wanes, about to bid us farewell.
你赴的是什麼樣的約
Where are you bound, what rendezvous do you keep?
原無意說這些只是對你還有感覺
I meant not to speak these words, but I still feel so deep.
以為一切殘缺都能用愛解決
I thought that love would mend each broken part,
可是我除了愛你沒有別的憑藉
Yet love's my only weapon, my lone art.
話由真心饞說得如此直接 也許是夜色讓人不知膽怯
My words, unbidden, spill from my heart's desire,Perhaps the night emboldens, quells my inner fire.
有了我你是否什麼都不缺 心在野也知道該拒絕
With me by your side, what lack could you bear?Your heart may roam, but surely it knows to beware.
有什麼心結難解竟然你離不開這一切
What knot in your soul holds you captive to this plight?
只是你身在誘惑的街 只是你身在沉淪的午夜
You're lost in temptation's embrace, in midnight's darkest night.
血裡的狂野對真實與幻覺已無分別
Your wild desires blur the lines between truth and deceit,
所以你也無從察覺情由何時冷卻
So you fail to see the love that's fading, incomplete.
你從來不了解心痛有多麼強烈
You've never known the pain that true heartbreak can bring,
不知若要我為愛妥協我寧願它幻滅
Unaware that for love's sake, I'd let my dreams take wing.
有了我你應該什麼都不缺 心再野也知道該拒絕
With me by your side, all your needs would be met,Even a heart that roams knows when to heed regret.
有什麼心結難解竟然你離不開這一切
What knot in your soul holds you captive to this plight?
若是我身在誘惑的街 若是我身在沈淪的午夜
If I were lost in temptation's alluring call,If I wandered in midnight's depths, where shadows crawl,
你的心是否會為我而淌血從此醒覺
Would your heart shed tears for me, awakening at last?Would you finally see the love that's slipping past?





Авторы: 李宗盛、周國儀


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.