林憶蓮 - 野花 (音樂版) (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 林憶蓮 - 野花 (音樂版) (Live)




野花 (音樂版) (Live)
Wildflower (Music Version) (Live)
野花
Wildflower
谁能忘怀晨雾中 有你吻著半醒的身
Who can forget the morning mist, with you kissing my half-awake body?
谁能忘怀长夜中 共你笑著 笑得多真
Who can forget the long night, laughing with you, laughing so truly?
痴共醉 多么的想跟你再追
So drunk with love, how I wish I could chase after you again.
然而从没根的我必须去
But I have no roots and must leave.
抬头前行吧 请你 尽管他朝必然想你
Look up and move forward, please. Even though I will inevitably miss you in the future.
来年和来月请你尽淡忘
Next year and next month, please try to forget.
曾共风中一野花躺过 曾共风中一个她恋过
We once lay together as wildflowers in the wind, we once loved each other in the wind.
来年人随年渐长 你会发现你的方向
Next year, as you grow older, you will find your direction.
忘遗从前流浪中 倦了爱睡我的中央
Forget the past wandering, tired of love, sleep in my center.
风共我 也许一天于天涯途上
The wind and I, perhaps one day on the road to the horizon,
来回寻觅中找到我所想
In the midst of searching back and forth, I will find what I want.
抬头前行吧 准我 泪水哭出之前舍你
Look up and move forward, let me shed tears before I leave you.
来年和来月请你尽淡忘 曾共风中一野花躺过
Next year and next month, please try to forget, we once lay together as wildflowers in the wind.
曾共风中一个她恋过
We once loved each other in the wind.
临行前来吧 亲我 用当天的小名呼我
Before I leave, come and kiss me, call me by my childhood name.
来年和来月请你尽淡忘 曾共风中一野花躺过
Next year and next month, please try to forget, we once lay together as wildflowers in the wind.
曾共风中一个她恋过
We once loved each other in the wind.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.