林欣彤 - A.I.N.Y. (愛你) [Live] - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 林欣彤 - A.I.N.Y. (愛你) [Live]




A.I.N.Y. (愛你) [Live]
A.I.N.Y. (Love You) [Live]
分開以後每個夜晚 格外的寂靜
After we parted, every night is extraordinary quiet
滴答滴答 剩大鐘在陪着我回憶
Tick-tock, the big clock alone accompanies my memories
電話裏頭曾經是你最溫柔的聲音
On the phone, what once was your gentlest voice
現在只有空氣 冷漠地回應
Now, there's only the air, answering me coldly
OH 給你我的心 能否請你別遺棄
Oh, I gave you my heart. Can you please not abandon it?
一句愛你愛你愛你愛你 能否再也不分離
A phrase, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you. Can't we never be apart again?
OH 給你我的心 爲什麽你卻給了我孤寂
Oh, I gave you my heart. Why did you leave me alone?
就算愛你愛你愛你愛你 可能你也不想聼 你不想聼
Even if I say I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, Maybe you just don't want to listen, you don't want to listen
回憶 對你最後的回憶
Memories, my last memories of you
(回憶 最後的回憶)
(Memories, last memories)
是你 慢慢走遠的身影
It's you, the figure slowly walking away
(是你走遠的身影)
(It's you walking away)
然後你 離開了沒有痕跡
Then you left without a trace
(然後你 離開)
(Then you left)
然後我 崩潰了放縱哭泣
Then I collapsed and cried unrestrainedly
(然後我 哭泣)
(Then I cried)
恨你恨你 每當我想起曾經
I hate you, I hate you, every time I think of the past
(恨你 每當我想起你 每當我想起曾經)
(I hate you, every time I think of you, every time I think of the past)
曾經曾經曾經曾經
The past, the past, the past, the past
還是愛你愛你愛你愛你
I still love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
難道還不能清醒
Is it really not enough to wake up from this?
OH 給你我的心 能否請你別遺棄
Oh, I gave you my heart. Can you please not abandon it?
一句愛你愛你愛你愛你 難道你也不想聽
A phrase, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you. Don't you want to hear it?
OH 給你我的心 爲什麽你卻給了我孤寂
Oh, I gave you my heart. Why did you leave me alone?
就算愛你愛你愛你愛你 不值得為你傷心 傷心
Even if I say I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I have no reason to be heartbroken for you, heartbroken





Авторы: 鄧紫棋


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.