林欣彤 - A.I.N.Y. (愛你) - перевод текста песни на английский

A.I.N.Y. (愛你) - 林欣彤перевод на английский




A.I.N.Y. (愛你)
A.I.N.Y. (Love You)
分開以後每個夜晚 格外的寂靜
Every night after we broke up is unusually silent
滴答滴答 剩大鐘在陪着我回憶
Tick-tock, only the grandfather clock accompanies my memories
電話裏頭曾經是你最溫柔的聲音
Your once-gentle voice over the phone
現在只有空氣 冷漠地回應
Is now just met with a cold and indifferent response
Oh 給你我的心 能否請你別遺棄
Oh, I gave you my heart, can you please not abandon it?
一句愛你愛你愛你愛你 能否再也不分離
Can I hear again your words, "I Love You, I Love You, I Love You"?
Oh 給你我的心 爲什麽你卻給了我孤寂
Oh, I gave you my heart, why did you give me loneliness instead?
就算愛你愛你愛你愛你 可能你也不想聼
Even if I say, "I Love You, I Love You, I Love You, I Love You," you probably don't want to listen
你不想聼
You don't want to listen
回憶 對你最後的回憶 (回憶 最後的回憶)
Memories, my last memories of you (Memories, last memories)
是你 慢慢走遠的身影 (是你走遠的身影)
Are of your figure slowly fading away (Your figure fading away)
然後你 離開了沒有痕跡 (然後你 離開)
Then you left without a trace (Then you left)
然後我 崩潰了放縱哭泣 (然後我 哭泣)
And then I was shattered and cried uncontrollably (And then I cried uncontrollably)
恨你恨你 每當我想起曾經 (恨你 每當我想起你 每當我想起曾經)
I hate you, I hate you, every time I think of the past (I hate you, every time I think of you, every time I think of the past)
曾經曾經曾經曾經
The past, the past, the past, the past
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
還是愛你愛你愛你愛你 難道還不能清醒
I still love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, but can't I wake up?
Yeah yeah
Yeah yeah
就算愛你愛你愛你愛你 難道還不能清醒
Even if I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, but can't I wake up?
Yeah yeah
Yeah yeah
就算愛你愛你愛你愛你 不值得為你傷心
Even if I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, it's not worth being sad over you
傷心
Sad for you





Авторы: Zi Qi (g.e.m) Deng, Groinig Lupo


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.