林欣彤 - 如情歌 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 林欣彤 - 如情歌




如情歌
Like A Love Song
怎去解釋 心裡不捨得你就這樣離去
How can I explain my unwillingness to let you go?
不說一句 難道你可以閉著眼站在人堆
I can't whisper a word, so can you keep your eyes closed in the crowd?
不聽不講不要不回去 不想不懂只記得流淚
I don't want to listen, talk, or go back. I don't want to think or understand, I only want to cry.
兩眼模糊了
My vision is blurry.
化做隔開我倆的冷水
Tears become the cold water that separates us.
張開雙臂 擁抱不到你你轉身消失去
I open my arms to embrace you, but you're nowhere to be found. You turn and vanish.
張開雙眼 用力的搜索你卻沒有在這裡
I open my eyes and search desperately, but you're not here.
不敢不可不捨得放手
I can't bear to let go.
如沒有你甚麼叫以後 我快掉下了
If I don't have you, what does the future hold? I'm about to fall.
難道你就決定要放手
Are you determined to let go?
如情歌沒有對象 只不過是一堆刺眼的花蕾
A love song without its object is nothing more than a bunch of glaring flower buds.
台下沒有你在 煙火散落之前
When you're not there in the audience, the fireworks die before they reach the sky.
心早已化做碎片 AH
My heart is already shattered. AH
可不可以回頭一次 張開眼就像從前
Can you turn back just once? Open your eyes like you used to.
捨不得我淚流不止
You can't bear to see me cry.
輕撫我就像從前 趁天地還未看穿
Caress me like you used to, before the world notices.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.