林欣彤 - 說謊 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 林欣彤 - 說謊 (Live)




說謊 (Live)
Lying (Live)
是有过几个不错对象
There were a few decent prospects
说起来并不寂寞孤单
I wouldn't say I'm lonely or alone
可能我浪荡 让人家不安
It's probably because I'm so promiscuous that people get uneasy
才会结果都阵亡
That's why all my relationships have ended in disaster
我没有什麼阴影魔障
I don't harbor any emotional wounds
你千万不要放在心上
Please don't take it to heart
我又不脆弱 何况那算什麼伤
I'm not fragile, and besides, what kind of damage could it be?
反正爱情不就都这样
This is how it is, isn't it?
我没有说谎 我何必说谎
I didn't lie, why would I lie?
你懂我的 我对你从来就不会假装
You understand me, I've never pretended with you
我哪有说谎 请别以为你有多难忘
How could I have lied? Please don't think you're so unforgettable
笑是真的不是我逞强
My laughter is genuine, it's not a show of strength
我好久没来这间餐厅
It's been a long time since I've been to this restaurant
没想到已经换了装潢
I didn't think it had been remodeled
角落那窗口 闻得到玫瑰花香
The window in the corner, I can smell the roses
被你一说是有些印象
Now that you mention it, I do remember it a little
我没有说谎 我何必说谎
I didn't lie, why would I lie?
你知道的 我缺点之一就是很健忘
As you know, one of my flaws is that I'm very forgetful
我哪有说谎 是很感谢今晚的相伴
How could I have lied? I'm simply grateful for your company tonight
但我竟然有些不习惯
But I have to admit, it's a little strange
我没有说谎 我何必说谎
I didn't lie, why would I lie?
爱一个人 没爱到难道就会怎麼样
What if I don't love someone, what will happen?
别说我说谎 人生已经如此地艰难
Don't call me a liar, life is hard enough as it is
有些事情 就不要拆穿
Some things are better left unsaid
我没有说谎 是爱情说谎
I didn't lie, it's love that lied
它带你来 骗我说渴望的有可能有希望
It brought you to me, tricking me into believing that there was hope
我没有说谎 祝你做个幸福的新娘
I didn't lie, I wish you happiness as a bride
我的心事请你就遗忘
Please forget about my feelings





Авторы: Derek Shih, Shuang Fei Li


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.