林海峰 - 私人珍藏 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 林海峰 - 私人珍藏




私人珍藏
Private Collection
傻傻呆呆共她對望 來來回回為她抹汗
I've been gawking at you like an idiot, wiping your sweat away
提防提防劃花碰撞 她閃閃發光
Trying to keep you safe from scratches and bumps, you're so radiant
迷迷糊糊滑一個浪 浮浮沉沉未肯上岸
I've been surfing in my dreams, lost at sea, refusing to come ashore
沉迷沉迷在這寄望 每晚將她枕邊安放
I'm obsessed with this hope, I keep it close by my pillow every night
你最心愛那份珍藏 叫你彷似擁有寶藏
Your most cherished treasure makes you feel like you own a priceless artifact
各有一些秘密收藏 多吸引 難抵抗
We all have secret collections, so alluring, irresistible
你最心愛那份珍藏 叫你偷偷笑著收藏
Your most cherished treasure makes you smile as you hide it away
誰人能明那些珍藏 甚麼因由 令你嚮往
Who can understand these treasures? What's the reason for your longing?
誰熱情火燙 誰愛得放蕩 為何一額汗 顯得你甚迷惘
Who's burning with passion? Who's loving recklessly? Why do you look so confused, beads of sweat on your brow?
祈望能一看 來制止渴望 誰能使你 像這樣愛得不恰當
I wish I could take a peek to quell my desire. Who could make you love so inappropriately?
從來從來未經証實 難尋難尋甚麼証物
Nothing has ever been confirmed, no evidence to be found
祈求祈求上天告密 卻怕得知它的底蘊
I pray to heaven for answers, but I'm afraid to learn the truth
你最心愛那份珍藏 叫你彷似擁有寶藏
Your most cherished treasure makes you feel like you own a priceless artifact
各有一些秘密收藏 多隱蔽 難偷看
We all have secret collections, so hidden, hard to steal
你最心愛那份珍藏 叫你偷偷笑著收藏
Your most cherished treasure makes you smile as you hide it away
為何為何為她瘋狂 讓她躲藏 沒有釋放
Why are you so crazy about her? Why do you keep her hidden, without release?
如能形成甚麼傷亡 最真答案 我不稀罕
I don't care about the truth if it leads to pain. The real answer.





Авторы: Jan Lamb, Yat Chi Choy


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.