林淑容 - 当那枫叶红 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 林淑容 - 当那枫叶红




当那枫叶红
When Maple Leaves Turn Red
走在归乡的路上;
Walking on the path back home;
激情震荡在我胸膛.
Emotions stir within my chest.
想到你的深深情;
Thinking of your profound affection;
热泪难禁脸上挂.
Tears uncontrollaby flow down my cheeks.
去年别离, 我曾对你说
Last year when we parted, I told you
我们会再聚首;
We would reunite;
当那枫叶红,
When the maple leaves turn red,
菊花黄的时候 .
And the chrysanthemums bloom.
如今那树林的枫叶红了;
Now the maple leaves in the forest have turned red;
如今那山上的菊花开了.
Now the chrysanthemums on the mountain have blossomed.
我欲归去, 归去, 归去;
I long to return, return, return;
回到你的怀抱里.
Back into your embrace.
我知道你不曾把我忘了;
I know you have never forgotten me;
我知道你等我暮暮朝朝.
I know you have waited for me day and night.
随着秋风;
With the autumn wind;
我奔向归途 .
I hasten towards home.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.